• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know when someones lost an argument when they attack your character instead of the argument... two losers above this post....

Seriously try and think about what your typing. For reasons beyond me you choose to bring up topics that have little or no baring on this particular thread.

Have you or do you presently work in the Arbortural Industry?. Only reason

being I don't recall reading any replies regarding this industry, only politics.

Perhaps in your own mind set you honestly believe what your typing is based in some sort of reality?.

I hope you will be able to work out a better schedule with Dorris with sharing the laptop. After all you don't want to loose any more respect amounst your peers. Nothing personal, I hope you get all the help you need.

easy-lift guy

You know when someones lost an argument when they attack your character instead of the argument... two losers above this post....

It's not intended as an attack, more of a gentle poke. I hope we've had enough jousts to realise it's not personal.

You're putting a point across (as delusional as it may be at times) and there is due respect for that....

Now pass the laptop back to Doris, she's wanting her Saturday night solitaire fix!

I'm not sure who is more deluded Mr Johnson, you or Vespasian? Let's face it nobody in their right mind would let him out on day release.:biggrin:

I'm kicking myself for getting drawn in!

Never mind, it could be worse, there'll be 10s of thousands of blokes out there arguing about football right now. At least it's not as pointless as that!

Seriously try and think about what your typing. For reasons beyond me you choose to bring up topics that have little or no baring on this particular thread.

Have you or do you presently work in the Arbortural Industry?. Only reason

being I don't recall reading any replies regarding this industry, only politics.

Perhaps in your own mind set you honestly believe what your typing is based in some sort of reality?.

I hope you will be able to work out a better schedule with Dorris with sharing the laptop. After all you don't want to loose any more respect amounst your peers. Nothing personal, I hope you get all the help you need.

easy-lift guy

How many times must I say it, I'm a gardener with a rope.. and proud of it:thumbup1:

And, as Brexit led directly to the election of POTUS its a related subject...

And as a keen observer of our times I like to keep my eye on whats appertaining in the world to see how it might effect us all in some manner...

Like Brexit effected your election, like your election will now impact on us all...

Not only that, you aught be glad I'm here sharing my opinions on these subjects, I'm an expert in the field... what would you do without me putting you all to rights:thumbup1:

Errrrr you don't imagine I'm sat here fumigating do you?....

Believe you me I like a light hearted run in as well as the next fella..... no offence taken....

Well, I sincerely hope that you're not sat there fumigating, unless you've been overun with insects - did you mean fulminating? :001_tongue:

Edited by Saw-sick Steve

How many times must I say it, I'm a gardener with a rope.. and proud of it:thumbup1:

And, as Brexit led directly to the election of POTUS its a related subject...

And as a keen observer of our times I like to keep my eye on whats appertaining in the world to see how it might effect us all in some manner...

Like Brexit effected your election, like your election will now impact on us all...

Not only that, you aught be glad I'm here sharing my opinions on these subjects, I'm an expert in the field... what would you do without me putting you all to rights:thumbup1:

Never heard of a gardner needing a rope for garding:confused1:

Your attempted correlation between Brexit and the election of POTUS is hardly debatable since the election was close, I actually believe you would have been happier with the carpetbagger in office.

How keen of an observer you may claim to be is extremely biased and jaded

IMHO. I think I know the reason for your avatar:001_rolleyes:

Brexit was going to happen sooner or later. The fact that the voting citizens of the U.K. had the guts and brains to get out and hopefully for good really had no baring on the election of POTUS since that was going to happen. PET allowed the decision to play out as far as the UK vote was concerned. Either way he would and still will deal with our allies the same way.

Please state for the viewing audience why other than your opinion you are an expert at anything?. I can honestly say that your entitled to your opinion, however I am not glad since I honestly don't believe most if not all you have

commented about. More like putting us all to wrongs in so many ways.

easy-lift guy