Potus ???

TimberCutterDartmoor

Next POTUS?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Next POTUS?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump

But, without a doubt, any person wishing to vote, SHOULD be able to produce SOME reasonable form of identification, and I favour a simple photographic national ID card.

Keep it simple.

Totally agree. AND the same ID card should extend to eligibility for NHS services. No surprise Labour are wholly against the prospect of proving eligibility and managing effectively the limited resources that are available to the NHS. Of course, there'd be a good deal more money if the resources were only available to entitled persons rather than half of the 3rd world.

It seems the 'rest of the world' are quick and proficient enough to levy the bill for UK citizens receiving treatment overseas but that the UK seems incapable. I'd just take the deficit and debit it to the foreign aid budget, job done, extra billions to the NHS, bremoaners 1 less thing to grind their gums over.

https://www.nao.org.uk/press-release/recovering-the-cost-of-nhs-treatment-for-overseas-patients/

Ask Barack Obama :001_cool:

What a clown!

Kevin, some states like Maryland not only do not require any form of ID I am certain that many people vote multiple times in many presinks. My cousin works her local presink and she has wittbessed this on many occasions. Maryland is also controlled by the Jackass party. Business as usual.

easy-lift guy

As briefly alluded to in a previous post Ted, we have similar issues with "certain" sections of the community organising electoral fraud and individual intimidation - no surprise, via the mosque.

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please understand that quoting stats means nothing to me. The popular vote means nothing with regards to the election of PODUS. You will never understand

how brilliant my countries fore fathers were when it came to electing a national leader and national representation. Quite frankly it's way above your pay grade.

easy-lift guy

The second amendment isn't that bright. Just my opinion though;)

The second amendment isn't that bright. Just my opinion though;)

It may come to no surprise that over 200 years ago your countries than King was not keen about the idea as well. Fortunately my fore fathers risked everything for their independence and the birth of a new nation. This same Second amendment also came in handy during the war of 1812 and also to help

the UK defeat and win Two World Wars. Sure we could have done without the Second amendment to my countries constitution, fortunately that was not in the cards for either of our countries and peoples. I think the Second amendment is brilliant, pretty much like the balance of the amendments and the Constitution as a whole.

easy-lift guy

It may come to no surprise that over 200 years ago your countries than King was not keen about the idea as well. Fortunately my fore fathers risked everything for their independence and the birth of a new nation. This same Second amendment also came in handy during the war of 1812 and also to help

the UK defeat and win Two World Wars. Sure we could have done without the Second amendment to my countries constitution, fortunately that was not in the cards for either of our countries and peoples. I think the Second amendment is brilliant, pretty much like the balance of the amendments and the Constitution as a whole.

easy-lift guy

I'm ashamed to say, I'd never actually read much of the inception and history of the US Constitution.

Just had a scan through this:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/1600/constitution

Interesting piece. The opening text "Why a Constitution" put me very much in mind of the early days of the EU.

Very interesting and informative video. Wow what a difference an election can make. Now I understand why Huma's Husband the weiner has been a convient distraction for the last few months. The fact that he is Jewish and her being I presume muslin definitely thickens the plot. I have noticed that Mr. Trump announced today that he would not be persuing charges against the carpet bagger, instead he wants to try and help her once again proves to me that the rope a dope master is spinning the media sworn to destroy his now future presidency at all cost. Even meeting with a group from the NYT today. Looking forward to those leaked transcripts in the future. Hold on folks, this should prove to be like no other presidency in the history of the USA. To be continued.......

easy-lift guy