Potus ???

TimberCutterDartmoor

Next POTUS?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Next POTUS?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump

Im gonna throw in an idea that I had some years ago, for what its worth.

The Jews, in Europe, east and west, never assimilated. For over a thousand years they refused to assimilate, I think everyone can agree on that no? But they did integrate. They found a function in european societies - trades, banking and loan-sharking being the most famous one, obviously, as the church forbade it to christians.

They were hounded and hated more or less at different times and in different places but they stayed in europe, doggedly refusing to adopt the culture of their "host nations".

Now consider this: the presence of the jews prevented christian europe from falling asleep. Western culture was in danger of sinking into a religious complacency. There was very littly evolution, no scientific progress, sociological stagnation.

But the jews, the continual thorn in the side of the european consciousness, kept reminding us that we did not have it all figured out. How could we believe that - when the evidence told us that the outsider was richer, sometimes, certainly cleverer, did not believe in our religion, and yet continued to exist.

I hold that the jews unknowingly performed an incredible service to our culture, by not letting us fall asleep, long enough to allow the renaissance to flower. Later, they performed another role, that of mirroring to us our own barbarity - the holocaust - the psychological after effects on our culture were to essentially make europe grow the **** up, morally speaking.

I just wonder, if the muslims in our countries are also unknowingly helping us in some way. Namely - by stimulating our resurgent nationalism. It is thanks to them that we are awake to the creeping globalist takeover - which would plunge the whole world into a kind of cultural dark ages where it to succeed.

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^How does the above post have anything to do with POTUS, now or in the present?^

easy-lift guy

Because he's having a go at analysing how an essentially hateful b0llocks like Donald Trump being elected as the next P.O.T.U.S may affect the rest of the world in various ways.

And doing as good and interesting a job of it as some who get paid a shed load of money for it.

Who needs "experts"!

Because he's having a go at analysing how an essentially hateful b0llocks like Donald Trump being elected as the next P.O.T.U.S may affect the rest of the world in various ways.

And doing as good and interesting a job of it as some who get paid a shed load of money for it.

Who needs "experts"!

Actually I ment to type now or in the future. Donald Trump will have more than enough to contend with regards to the Jewish population here in the US, Israel proper. As far as foreign policy is concerned I believe Israel will actually have an alliance it can now depend on and rely on going forward, unlike the present regime running the White House. Sadly that regime is no friend at all of Israel

IMHO.

easy-lift guy