Random Acts of Kindness

Gardenmac

This might sound strange to some but does anybody else try to do at least one good deed a day for somebody else.:thumbup:

This week I drove past a guy trying to cut a privet hedge in the pouring rain, he was standing on a small metal step, using an electric trimmer run on at least three extension leads all with no circuit braker. I initially drove past but had a spare half hour before next job. So I turned round parked up explained to him that I wasn't a nutter and that I try to do good deed etc. Got the Kombi hedge trimmer out. Job done in 20 minutes. :thumbup:

Yesterday young woman standing on litter bin trying to prune dead branches overhanging her hedge with hand secateur. Same again drove past initially then turned around. Explained the good deed bit n for the pole pruner out job done.

I've been doing similar for a while and must admit its a joy to help someone out, people are shocked that a stranger would help them but they are so grateful it's great.

For me it's not always about making money, rather treating others as you'd like to be treated yourself.:001_smile:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good on you. What comes around goes around:thumbup1:

Last Thursday i was out on the side arm flail doing veges. Ice cream van pulls along side stops and makes me a free ice cream. Bit of a reach to grab it from the van but still.

Monday a young girl broke down right behind my flail i stopped and helped her. She was in floods of tears. Helped her get the AA to the car and waited with her till the AA got there. 40 mins it took but it was the right thing to do and really that's what counts.

not only are you going to heaven my friend but you'll probably find yourself on a self cleaning cloud being waited on hand and foot by nymphettes wearing nothing but chainsaw trousers! Good on you.

Every now and again i'll give someone a hand if they're in need but to do it every day is different, keep it up as long as you can.:thumbup:

Good on you. What comes around goes around:thumbup1:

Last Thursday i was out on the side arm flail doing veges. Ice cream van pulls along side stops and makes me a free ice cream. Bit of a reach to grab it from the van but still.

Monday a young girl broke down right behind my flail i stopped and helped her. She was in floods of tears. Helped her get the AA to the car and waited with her till the AA got there. 40 mins it took but it was the right thing to do and really that's what counts.

:thumbup:That's superb. Well done, imagine if we all do a good deed how good would that be. It's a real buzz when you help others when they don't expect it. Hope you enjoyed the ice cream.

Edited by Gardenmac
Adding to thread

not only are you going to heaven my friend but you'll probably find yourself on a self cleaning cloud being waited on hand and foot by nymphettes wearing nothing but chainsaw trousers! Good on you.

Every now and again i'll give someone a hand if they're in need but to do it every day is different, keep it up as long as you can.:thumbup:

Mmnnnn nymphettes:lol: makes me feel good and its often when least expect it.

this forums full of good people like yourself and i as stated in past posts i help all i can as i've got a coach load of pensioners living around me that why i,am always mauling with lawnmowers to rig up and keep there lawns and hedges tiptop all i take is a cup of tea or maybe a bag of sweets and a natter bless'em there all around 70/80's ish and grateful for my help oh forgot had to fit a new ign switch to a mobility scooter last week too lol and repaired next doors rear brakes & wheel bearings on their renault modus earn myself a bottle of white wine and a lovely text message to say thank you as i had to run her kids to school aswell i will help all i can etc