Wedding or stump grinding ?

Stefan Palokangas

Whatever happened to "compromise", the basis of any relationship surely.

Grind your stump in the morning and go to wedding later on!

Or just have it all your own way🙄

Grind your stump in the morning!!!....... what a cute phrase. I'll try that on my mrs an see where it gets me. Haha

Shaun

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grind your stump in the morning!!!....... what a cute phrase. I'll try that on my mrs an see where it gets me. Haha

Shaun

I knew as I was writing that phrase it would have another meaning to someone else😂😂!

Maybe Stefan should look at stump grinding from a different angle!

Well I will submit for the time being get her some flowers, but I know I'm right, but just because I love her, I will pretend I'm in the wrong. And thank you very much for the review you are a gentleman

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

If it was my missus it would take more than a cheap pack of petrol station flowers to say sorry. If you're not genuinely sorry why bother? I think your missus would prefer honesty than false apologies. Why not just be real with her and tell her that work is more important than anything. Although I guess she must have worked that one out for herself by now ???

If it was my missus it would take more than a cheap pack of petrol station flowers to say sorry. If you're not genuinely sorry why bother? I think your missus would prefer honesty than false apologies. Why not just be real with her and tell her that work is more important than anything. Although I guess she must have worked that one out for herself by now ???

We have genuine quality time on our holidays and enjoy them a lot, but I must admit I did stop and drop flyers when we was in aberfeldy.. You should have seen her face it was a scream !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Sorry stefan, but I too am reading that this isn't the most equal of relationships. Personally I think you were/ are in the wrong. Some things state "we're in a solid relationship". Support for the partner in this situation is one those even if you don't want to be there, in her heart did she without you?

Not my relationship , but I think you got it wrong, both in the deed and then asking us to judge. Think that says enough.

Sorry

Shaun

Unfortunately the reality is that Someone else may try grinding his stump against your Mrs if you carry on neglecting the Mrs over work , sorry but speaking the truth has I myself am a workaholic like most and this is exactly what happened to me and the Ex

Boom reality!

Ste

Edited by IVECOKID