Comments on my new website

mikey10

Why do I get the impression with Ray Mears that every time the director shouts ''CUT'',he instantly grabs a Mars bar or dives into a bargain bucket of K.F.C?

For a supposed 'survivalist' hes a fat 'lil f*cker isn't he ? I know if I was ever in a survival situation, he'd be the first one id eat.:biggrin:

You are confusing him with Bear Grills :001_rolleyes:

Ray is VERY good at finding food, so why would he go hungry?????:001_tt2:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's an excellent site and I think you did very well pricewise. Nice and clear and uncluttered.

My only comment would be that it must use a lot of time to handball all the wood off - I bought a small 12 volt swing crane of the dreaded ebay and just takes a minute or 2 to swing the bags off.

Most of the customers bring them back....

That's an excellent site and I think you did very well pricewise. Nice and clear and uncluttered.

My only comment would be that it must use a lot of time to handball all the wood off - I bought a small 12 volt swing crane of the dreaded ebay and just takes a minute or 2 to swing the bags off.

Most of the customers bring them back....

I was thinking of one of those but not sure weight they will lift, ones i have seen only lift 500KG and a 1.5 m3 net would be more than that:confused1:

Not always the fault of the E.U., very often our own dear governments over-interpretation of the rules, though our press never misses an opportunity to put the boot in to Europe - far easier to do that than have to bother with mundane things like 'facts'.:001_rolleyes:

Why do I get the impression with Ray Mears that every time the director shouts ''CUT'',he instantly grabs a Mars bar or dives into a bargain bucket of K.F.C?

For a supposed 'survivalist' hes a fat 'lil f*cker isn't he ? I know if I was ever in a survival situation, he'd be the first one id eat.:biggrin

:lol::thumbup:

I like Ray Mear's but your spot on, pretty fat for a survival expert!!

good site, straight to the point, nice and clear.

well done, you should do well

on a personal note, i would not give away so much kindling, but sell it at a reduced price. (work out how much money you could be losing by giving it away)

and free delivery on orders over £100 ( would encourage customers to top up their order with extra kindling)

free delivery within 15 miles is generous imo, i would drop it down to 10 or just not advertise it and go with what said above.

all this is my own opinion and in no way does it mean you are doing anything wrong, quite the oposite,. I started off the same, being very generous with everything, but it soon came round to bite me in the bum when i worked out the losses involved.

I think your right i am going to get the delivery changed to 10 miles then charge £1.20 a mile thereafter. Think i will leave kindling as it is now, maybe add a cheaper price for kindling if bought at the same time as the logs, might encourage people to buy more, :thumbup1: