gloves

RobArb

505uk.com

the blue pair on the home page. 100 pair 46 quid.

i use the timberland pro's for ground stuff and the rubber gardening gloves for climbing. mr bullman said about a site where you can get them for less than 50p a pair, but me being me, i've forgotten. something with 505 in it.... steve?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

505uk.com

the blue pair on the home page. 100 pair 46 quid.

if there the ones steve gave me i personally would save your money as i gave away mine as they were not to my liking

sorry steve

http://www.arco.co.uk/products/1474600/113554/Marigold_PG10_Latex_P/C_Polycotton_Glove

size 9 seems to fit most 8 was too tight

Edited by bob

horse for courses bob, I ordered a hundred pairs... 50 for me 50 for Mick stockbridge. Not had a problem with them, great grip and hard wearing IME. well worth the 54 p/pair including the delivery and vat.

if there the ones steve gave me i personally would save your money as i gave away mine as they were not to my liking

sorry steve

http://www.arco.co.uk/products/1474600/113554/Marigold_PG10_Latex_P/C_Polycotton_Glove

sorry steve

Arco Website - Marigold PG10 Latex P/C Polycotton Glove from Marigold - Product 1474600

to be fair.....the product seems inconsitant. the last box i bought i wasnt so pleased with, previous boxes though have been great.

i think i sent you a pack out of my last box bob

I thought it was me. Normally gloves last 2-3 days in dry weather a day in wet. My brother bought his supper expensive gloves in from work cost £25 probably lasted 3 days. Interested in good gloves I think £2 a pair is enough unless there the dogs and last weeks.

For climbing in the wet you can't go wrong with the grey and black gloves that nod sells for about a fiver but in the dry they get destroyed quite quickly but the timberland pro extra-grip are great and you can get them at screwfix for £10.79 a pair (inc VAT). Although i have heard that the Gill fingerless gloves are also apparently indestructible.