Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

11 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

Yes you're right about people, just because they might be a bit thick don't make em bad.. but it does suggest they are more likely to commit crime..

as a group that is..

Most criminals in prison, who ever went to prison are as thick as shit...white or otherwise...  my point being, that if we are gonna have mass immigration, we aught be careful where we get em from..

People bleat about European immigrants because they can get away with it, but what they don't understand is those are the immigrants we need if we need immigrants at all...

we don't need idiots from the third world..

Wow! maybe you should be in clink?

Have you given your tinpot theory even a moments thought?

Is it not more likely that those with a lower intellect are just more likely to be caught? 

If people are seen as different they find it harder to get work?

People are subjected to racism and thus feel those who miss treat them are fair game?

Thats just off the top of my head, I would suggest your theory is horse sh1te and simply fits in with your world view.

14 minutes ago, Rough Hewn said:

My apologies for feeding the trolls. emoji23.png

Are you a real person? It has crossed my mind that you're actually an Artificial Intelligence programme? It's like you've just been programmed to write "racist" or "troll" whenever some key words are mentioned here.

2 minutes ago, matelot said:

Are you a real person? It has crossed my mind that you're actually an Artificial Intelligence programme? It's like you've just been programmed to write "racist" or "troll" whenever some key words are mentioned here.

Or maybe just a knob detector :D

3 minutes ago, skyhuck said:

Or maybe just a knob detector :D

Do you want people like Trump ruling the West? Vespasian makes some fairly good points and people like "Rough Hewn" respond by making clichéd responses like "racist".

People can see the evidence with their own eyes that third world immigration hasn't been good for the West. If you think calling someone a "racist" will make people vote the way you think they should you are very much mistaken....

6 minutes ago, matelot said:

Do you want people like Trump ruling the West? Vespasian makes some fairly good points and people like "Rough Hewn" respond by making clichéd responses like "racist".

People can see the evidence with their own eyes that third world immigration hasn't been good for the West. If you think calling someone a "racist" will make people vote the way you think they should you are very much mistaken....

You really can't see past the end of your own nose.

1 hour ago, skyhuck said:

Wow! maybe you should be in clink?

Have you given your tinpot theory even a moments thought?

Is it not more likely that those with a lower intellect are just more likely to be caught? 

If people are seen as different they find it harder to get work?

People are subjected to racism and thus feel those who miss treat them are fair game?

Thats just off the top of my head, I would suggest your theory is horse sh1te and simply fits in with your world view.

My world view is based on scientific research..

If research suggests a group to be more disposed to committing crime I want to know why..  research points in two directions, poverty, and culture..

My own theory is the cart is being put before the horse.. they have a crappy culture and, are poverty stricken on account of lower mental faculties..

Evidence suggests that the higher a persons IQ, the more successful they will be.. take gays, the highest IQ of any subgroup in society.. and the richest by far..

Look at Jews, as a subgroup a higher IQ than the general population, richer than the general population..

Turn the evidence around for the poor and see the correlation..  The poorer a population group, the lower IQ of that group..

However, I don't give a monkeys about the stats regrading a population and its IQ base, I care if those poor are likely to commit crimes..

Seems the evidence points in that direction...

The answer isn't to blame poverty or crime on society, but for those populations to take a long hard look at themselves and  ask themselves if crime pays..

In that regards we need harsher prison sentences, not PC left wing lies to excuse them from their behavior. It needs spelling out why they are likely to be criminals..  when they see that their disadvantages are to do with themselves, they might just change the way they go about their business..

When' and if these groups get their act together, then no ones gonna be bitching about them are they?... least not me..

• Like 2

My world view is based on scientific research..

If research suggests a group to be more disposed to committing crime I want to know why..  research points in two directions, poverty, and culture..

My own theory is the cart is being put before the horse.. they have a crappy culture and, are poverty stricken on account of lower mental faculties..

Evidence suggests that the higher a persons IQ, the more successful they will be.. take gays, the highest IQ of any subgroup in society.. and the richest by far..

Look at Jews, as a subgroup a higher IQ than the general population, richer than the general population..

Turn the evidence around for the poor and see the correlation..  The poorer a population group, the lower IQ of that group..

However, I don't give a monkeys about the stats regrading a population and its IQ base, I care if those poor are likely to commit crimes..
Seems the evidence points in that direction...

The answer isn't to blame poverty or crime on society, but for those populations to take a long hard look at themselves and  ask themselves if crime pays..

In that regards we need harsher prison sentences, not PC left wing lies to excuse them from their behavior. It needs spelling out why they are likely to be criminals..  when they see that their disadvantages are to do with themselves, they might just change the way they go about their business..

When' and if these groups get their act together, then no ones gonna be bitching about them are they?... least not me..

Personally I would like to see you go into the streets and tell "they" what you think. Might be a lively "debate".
[emoji106]
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, skyhuck said:

You really can't see past the end of your own nose.

It's like you and "Rough Hewn" only respond with random sentences that don't really make a lot of sense...

At least Vespasian is making some sensible comments. IMHO he's running rings around you and "Rough Hewn".