Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, peds said:

Calm down dear, you aren't rich.

Edit

"More taxation of the rich because of bad parenting, same old left bs"

Anyway, I have nothing to base this on other than my own classist prejudices (but we all like to indulge in those, don't we?), but I doubt it's the Guardian-reading, Green-voting, latest-batch-of-organic-home-made-granola-eating lefties that are failing to teach their kids not to shit their own pants, I kind of get the feeling that it'd be mostly Rupert Murdoch's great unwashed army of Sun readers (and the like) who are having difficulty with that most basic of tasks. So in my mind, at least, this is a right wing problem of their own making that us pansy pinko liberal lefties are compassionate enough to give a flying *uck about because it seems the decent thing to do.

Disagree? Find some facts and figures that prove me wrong, then stuff them down the back of your trousers to soak up some of the shite you seem to leak from every orifice. It's not much, but it'll help. 

lol easy peds don’t forget it’s a Sunday. 

Ive no facts to find my strategic genius. You seem to think taxing the rich to throw more cash at the nanny state can solve poor parenting 🤷‍♂️. Anyway you appear to be an expert on these matters, also as is apparent on other threads on tactics and afv survivability. I’m sure Zelenskyy is keeping an eye on your suggestions. 

3 hours ago, peds said:

Mate, take this shitty nappy with you and fu*k off back to the covid thread where you belong.

APPLE.NEWS

Cases of the oropouche virus, unofficially known as sloth fever or sloth virus, have been found in...

Covid was yesterday man, Sloth is where it’s at now. You need to keep up Von Pedowitz 😂

That’s the spirit peds 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Mesterh said:

That.

And unfortunately that.

I watched an interview were Starmer basically said what Mr Bolam said, send them back, and I agree 100%. If they won't say where they came from then surely it's jail time breaking rocks for an eternity. Or sweeping the streets since that job seems to have disappeared and I think it needs bringing back. 

I see the confused emoji Mr D. I guess it's about the Starmer comment but it's true. I can't remember who the interview was with but he was saying that we need to send all illegal immigrants back to where they came from. 

Something that I didn't know about until recently is that asylum seekers cannot work unless they get some kind of special permission or something. Surely that's a bit shit as if I was leaving a worn torn country and someone took me in I would want to be paying them back as best as I could i.e getting to work and contributing. Lots of things need updating IMO, it's a pity the Tories couldn't do it over the last 13 years. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Mesterh said:

I see the confused emoji Mr D. I guess it's about the Starmer comment but it's true. I can't remember who the interview was with but he was saying that we need to send all illegal immigrants back to where they came from. 

Something that I didn't know about until recently is that asylum seekers cannot work unless they get some kind of special permission or something. Surely that's a bit shit as if I was leaving a worn torn country and someone took me in I would want to be paying them back as best as I could i.e getting to work and contributing. Lots of things need updating IMO, it's a pity the Tories couldn't do it over the last 13 years. 

Agree with much of it but France and the other countries they came through are not war torn. I think if Starmer genuinely gave a toss about the boats he’d have backed the Rwanda scheme rather than fought against it as the deterrent effect when it looked likely was all too obvious judging by what happened in Southern Ireland. Truth is he never wanted it to work imo. 

Edited by Johnsond

That's great news! He needed corking a loong time ago. Immeasurable damage he's done to young lads.

My wife has come home on numerous occasions complaining about the number of weirdo little teenage pricks in her classes parroting his toxic sludge. She nips it in the bud whenever she can, but it'd be best treated at the roots.