Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

42 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Maybe.

Put her in a for a couple of nights at the worst.

15 months?

I was reading that earlier, way over the top IMO. Its not like she was trying to round up a load of people to start a riot, just a stupid bit of a racist rant. Hopefully someone out there is going to try and get that overturned.

If my Mrs Nan had access to facebook she would have been banged up for life! :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 13/08/2024 at 16:54, Johnsond said:
WWW.LINKEDIN.COM

Does DEI and policing mix? It would appear not. Three white police officers in Thames Valley Police...

I genuinely think those in charge of much of what we see happening in this country have lost their bloody minds. 

I think the 'Bannon/Gammon Bots' have invaded the Linked In comments section.

8 minutes ago, sime42 said:

Do smell essence of Gammon/Bannon when you use LinkedIn?

Nope, not in general. I usually use it for interesting updates on things that relate to my industry and my interests.

The 'syntax/grammar' of some of the comments on Dave's 'LI'  posts didn't read to me like they were composed by a human. 

The more comments there are, the more chance there is that further stuff aligning with the content of the article will be 'suggested' to the user of such a platform.

Edited by Mark J
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Nah not really, it’s just so easy when it’s crap like this. Ignore the comments Mark it’s the facts of the story that are nuts. 

It happens in every sector, Someone decides who is going to get a job long before things are tendered for. 

2 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Starmer historically hasn’t seemed overly keen on bringing sexual predators to justice. His mark and influence is all over the sentencing we are seeing at the minute. 

Who would you prefer to be doing Starmer's  job right now, and why? And how would you deal with all the refugees on boats coming over?

Are you on ab

Just now, Johnsond said:

Well they certainly messed up this time Mark

There’s blatant racism and there’s utter stupidity they ticked both the boxes. 

To be fair, some of the things you insinuate on this forum lead me to think that you might also tick those two boxes. 

• Like 2