Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

16 minutes ago, peds said:

So here's the thing, panini are also better when made in a frying pan, using two heavy cast iron pans ideally, but any will do. Heat both pans, put the panini in one pan, and put the other pan on top, bottom to bread. Perfect hot and crispy bread crust.

Are you recovering from some bizarre past where you were drilled on the cleanliness of the outside of your pans? Were you part of an elite unit that only cooks on the outside? Months of hard routine, lapping slightly charcoally soup from the base and sides of a standard issue Breville, upturned, in an undisclosed location. Does a distant and serious expression habitually spread across your face when you stand in front of a sink? 

Edited by AHPP

Andrew Tate told me that complete combustion is for gammas. Real men dictate their household air:fuel ratio. I’ve been CO micro dosing myself for years now. I expect to one day get a woman pregnant from the next room. 

Edited by AHPP
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

My kitchen stoichiometry is actually fine. I’m just curious as to what leads you so often to the perverse. Is it a wider thing? Do you like your women to have short hair? Does it please you to see them keeping on top of the shoe polishing? How long has this been the case? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sime42 said:

Meteor shower tonight boys and girls. Keep your eyes peeled. It's a clear sky here so looks promising. Best show is after 12 though, so no chance I'll catch that.

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The Perseids meteor shower peaks between August 11th and 13th this year.

Three in ten minutes, when I went out at 11pm. I was happy with that.

Placed the girl in a headlock and stabbed her 8 times. Another piece of physcotic scum that should not be walking the streets of the UK. Listening to the families of the victims of yet another individual who should not have been on the streets it’s understandable the anger and blame they are directing at the NHS trust responsible. 

IMG_0058.png

IMG_0059.png

Edited by Johnsond

16 minutes ago, Steven P said:

also to note that that White Welsh girl who went a bit stabby pleaded not guilty yesterday. Another piece of psychotic scum that should not be walking the streets of the UK.

100% yet another failure of multiple services. But she unfortunately is a born and bred UK citizen who is our responsibility,  as opposed to the other two I mentioned, the left leaning types on here can throw the insults and call me whatever you want I genuinely don’t give a damn, this is just happening far too often. It’s the same tragic predictable end result as we wait for name  to be released time after time. I can imagine people in high places were desperate for this sick bastard to be someone carrying the name smith or jones etc anyway how long until next time a week two weeks 🤷‍♂️. In the meantime that’s 5000 illegals  unvetted since labour were elected, how many with criminal records, mental illnesses??? 🤷‍♂️we just don’t know and labours answer is to put them out into the community. Have we lost any form of common sense or what . 

• Like 3