Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

8 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Hey up Mancock

Yeah I’m White British, just doing my bit to keep the numbers up, that and shagging is good for your mental and physical health and wellbeing. 
Talking of BS for a minute, now let’s just clarify something, you started the cock references a while ago for some reason by referencing American slang for my surname, now I’m not sure if you are on your dad’s account here but if not and  that’s your humour then I’m happy to play along, if not just say as much eh 🤷‍♂️I’m not a bloody mind reader eh. 

give it up

take your racism and bad attitude somewhere else. youre clearly getting nowhere here

• Haha 1

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Wes Streeting said the Government 'will not tolerate' the continuation of violence seen in towns and...

Attacking any emergency services worker anytime anywhere is absolutely disgusting behaviour, let’s hope the same standards apply the next time there is an Islamic terrorist attack in tbe UK.  If the attackers are injured presumably Mr Streeting will be happy for them to bleed out wherever they lie. 

2 minutes ago, Johnsond said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Wes Streeting said the Government 'will not tolerate' the continuation of violence seen in towns and...

Attacking any emergency services worker anytime anywhere is absolutely disgusting behaviour, let’s hope the same standards apply the next time there is an Islamic terrorist attack in tbe UK.  If the attackers are injured presumably Mr Streeting will be happy for them to bleed out wherever they lie. 

Mate, your record's stuck, you've become a comedy act.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, peds said:

No, it's because you're a stark raving racist. Keep up!

🤷‍♂️I’ll not get overly excited about that as ist and ic is the last  resort 😂 basically meaningless internet rubbish. You guys don’t seem to get the fact that as long as the perception or the optics of the situation stay the same the discontent will stay. Starmer had a golden opportunity to do some good on this occasion and has failed to do so without doubt. Not everyone who is concerned about the direction of this country is a racist far right thug. Looking back at Starmers past it’s a shame he didn’t display the same zeal and vigorour on all occasions whilst at the CPS. 

f90c95ed-1bb3-452b-84f7-58e011022c9d.jpeg

Edited by Johnsond

Interesting point about the kind of picture on display above... your type of people need to rely on AI generated images for your lolz, whereas us lot have a whole library of actual photographs from real-world events to draw on, created spontaneously by your clown show idols.

9 minutes ago, peds said:

Interesting point about the kind of picture on display above... your type of people need to rely on AI generated images for your lolz, whereas us lot have a whole library of actual photographs from real-world events to draw on, created spontaneously by your clown show idols.

I thought it was one of his holiday snaps

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, peds said:

lol you took the bait Peds 😂👍
My kind of people 😂😂😂

I’ll fuel your vivid imagination with a family picture, bloody idiot. 

IMG_9963.png

Edited by Johnsond
  • Haha 1