Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

37 minutes ago, manco said:

the laws must be applied equally regardless of race or religion, but you support racist scumbags rioting and causing chaos, attacking other faiths (and always specifically muslims, never sikh, hindu, or any other).

lets not forget how all of this started, one man, NOT a muslim, brutally and intentionally murdered 3 innocent children and injured 8 more in a senseless predmeditated attack.

there is not even the slightest justification at all in anyone adding more violence to innocent people.

anyone that in any way supports, or encourages or even simply accepts rioting and violence in the name of justice is entirely and equally as bad as the 17 yr old who did the stabbing in the first place.

You have just made up a load of nonsense . I stated days ago that I do not support anyone regardless or race, religion or politics rioting or breaking the law. Go back check the thread history. Regarding the propensity of people to carry out attacks in the name of Islam, I have no control over that. 

40 minutes ago, Mr. Squirrel said:

Nobody has ever said not to apply the laws equally, what’s your fixation with this? They’re simply expressing distaste at this pond life engaging in violent, racist riots popping up all over England right now. What’s your problem with that?

It’s not a fixation it’s pure and simple common sense. 

41 minutes ago, manco said:

where was the law applied by the scum that ripped apart locals walls to attack a mosque?

where was the law applied in burning a library?

where was the law applied in any of the rioting and destruction?

what good was achieved by any of it?

if you defend the riots, or in any way support or justify the actions of those invovled youre as bad as the boy with the knife.

I’ve not defended anything or anyone and simply state the obvious fact that the law must be applied equally regardless of all factors, why this winds you up i can’t comment. The last comment is juvenile stupidity and shows a total lack of rational on your part. 

3 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

You have just made up a load of nonsense . I stated days ago that I do not support anyone regardless or race, religion or politics rioting or breaking the law. Go back check the thread history. Regarding the propensity of people to carry out attacks in the name of Islam, I have no control over that. 

ive made up nothing. 

your posts stink very highly of the same kinda logic employed by those encouraging more rioting by associating a vile attack with immigration.

you seem intent on pouring hate on the police and authorities for trying to stamp down on the chaos and rioting.

you sound like the kinda person who spells african american with two Gs

youre saying the police lets the blacks riot but cracks down on the whites. thats taken directly from you saying its 2-tier policing letting the black lives matter protests go ahead but stamping down on violent white anti-immigrant riots.

you condemn the riots but ask why theyre cracking down on them more than when black people protested? thats how it looks.

you seem to support the thinking of the far right and the anti-immigrant views and politics.

lots of anti-left comments going on in what you post.

but mostly i think this is the comment that marks you out as being racist and secretly supporting the anti-immigrant thoughts

"Can you point out the last time a union flag flying individual decapitated, bombed, shot or acid  attacked or generally carried out a mass casualty terror arrack in the UK."

thats only being seen one way. theres no second way thats being viewed.

thats clearly you saying muslims are evil and are getting away with killing people and the whites waving union jacks while looting shops are innocent.

36 minutes ago, Mark Bolam said:

Let’s take a breath here.

When has Dave ever condoned any of this despicable rioting?

since you ask, this was the comment that suggests he supports the riots and the racists

"Can you point out the last time a union flag flying individual decapitated, bombed, shot or acid  attacked or generally carried out a mass casualty terror arrack in the UK. "

7 minutes ago, manco said:

ive made up nothing. 

your posts stink very highly of the same kinda logic employed by those encouraging more rioting by associating a vile attack with immigration.

you seem intent on pouring hate on the police and authorities for trying to stamp down on the chaos and rioting.

you sound like the kinda person who spells african american with two Gs

youre saying the police lets the blacks riot but cracks down on the whites. thats taken directly from you saying its 2-tier policing letting the black lives matter protests go ahead but stamping down on violent white anti-immigrant riots.

you condemn the riots but ask why theyre cracking down on them more than when black people protested? thats how it looks.

you seem to support the thinking of the far right and the anti-immigrant views and politics.

lots of anti-left comments going on in what you post.

but mostly i think this is the comment that marks you out as being racist and secretly supporting the anti-immigrant thoughts

"Can you point out the last time a union flag flying individual decapitated, bombed, shot or acid  attacked or generally carried out a mass casualty terror arrack in the UK."

thats only being seen one way. theres no second way thats being viewed.

thats clearly you saying muslims are evil and are getting away with killing people and the whites waving union jacks while looting shops are innocent.

There’s a lot of stuff going on in your head that equals zero. All I’ve said is the law needs to be applied equally 

You can’t seem to cope with that at all. 

11 minutes ago, manco said:

since you ask, this was the comment that suggests he supports the riots and the racists

"Can you point out the last time a union flag flying individual decapitated, bombed, shot or acid  attacked or generally carried out a mass casualty terror arrack in the UK. "

Put the rest of the post up to add some  context, actually I’ll add it just to allow some idea of why I asked the question. So in your world you are judged on what you alone find a comment may suggest ?? Talk about fascism eh 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Johnsond

16 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

I’ve not defended anything or anyone and simply state the obvious fact that the law must be applied equally regardless of all factors, why this winds you up i can’t comment. The last comment is juvenile stupidity and shows a total lack of rational on your part. 

Can you point out the last time a union flag flying individual decapitated, bombed, shot or acid  attacked or generally carried out a mass casualty terror arrack in the UK. 

equally? i pointed out a "mass casualty terror attack in the uk" carried out by those claiming to be supporters of the uk, and you chose to pretend you didnt say it and start backpeddalling.

the last comment which you claim is stupid and shows lack of rationale, is nothing of the sort.

"if you defend the riots, or in any way support or justify the actions of those invovled youre as bad as the boy with the knife."

seems perfectly reasonable to me. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

There’s a lot of stuff going on in your head that equals zero. All I’ve said is the law needs to be applied equally 

You can’t seem to cope with that at all. 

yet again, what you said was that white british arent engaged in or carrying out a mass casualty terror attack in the uk.

ive simply pointed out thats exactly what they are doing.

you dont seem able to cope with someone picking holes in your own statements.

6 minutes ago, manco said:

yet again, what you said was that white british arent engaged in or carrying out a mass casualty terror attack in the uk.

ive simply pointed out thats exactly what they are doing.

you dont seem able to cope with someone picking holes in your own statements.

Ok please show me where the mass casualties are you described. Manchester arena, London Bridge, Lee Rigby etc etc those are mass casualty events. Riots are Riots and regardless of who is involved the law should be applied equally. Put your ludicrous left wing bias aside for a minute and read what you are arguing against. 

• Like 1