Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

On 30/07/2024 at 07:55, Johnsond said:

Stick to watching girls Gymnastics. You have voiced your support on many occasions for mass immigration. There’s no one here has the right to judge anyone so don’t even try to occupy the moral high ground. If and it’s a big if the information going around turns out to be true then those politicians and people who welcome the regular illegal entry should hang there head in shame. 
Your unusual to say the least silence on the Army officer stabbing and the Muslims attacking the police in Manchester Airport was indicative of where you stand. 

So that "information going around" that you saw, where did you see it?

13 minutes ago, sime42 said:

So that "information going around" that you saw, where did you see it?

The information I received 42 was actually from a workmate who lives within walking distance of the incident, the facts I received were spot on “ young black male masked up armed with knives” . It seems you are all outraged over this but as I said in the post it was unusually quiet in regards the Army officer stabbing, The attacks on the police in Manchester airport and the Leeds Riots. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, peds said:

Oh, he'd definitely be in the know then. Walking distance. That's good enough for me!

Well peds he knew two of the  families involved from the school run that’s  good enough for me. Plus his information turned out to be bang on. 
When you mentioned inbreeding earlier were you referring to the incident at the airport. I know you have not had much to say about that or the other recent incidents, but there is a lot of concern and evidence on the issues you mentioned. That’s very impartial of you to bring that in to the discussion. 

IMG_9837.png

IMG_9835.png

IMG_9834.png

• Confused 2

18 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Well peds he knew two of the  families involved from the school run that’s  good enough for me. Plus his information turned out to be bang on. 
When you mentioned inbreeding earlier were you referring to the incident at the airport. I know you have not had much to say about that or the other recent incidents, but there is a lot of concern and evidence on the issues you mentioned. That’s very impartial of you to bring that in to the discussion. 

IMG_9837.png

IMG_9835.png

IMG_9834.png

Wtf has that got to do with the price of fish. Did you pull that out of your arse?

6 minutes ago, Mesterh said:

Wtf has they got to do with the price of fish. Did you pull that out of your arse.

lol 😂 calm yourself 

Your team mate referred to “ inbreeding and thugs etc”

i mistakenly assumed he was referring to the issues I mentioned, what with the attack on the police at Manchester airport recently. 

• Haha 1