Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

14 minutes ago, Mike Hill said:

OK

So you have exactly zero experience with AR15 rifles.

Do you have any experience with firearms at all?

The statisticians at least knew what smoke smelled like.

You clearly do not.

Have you left home yet?

I’d say zero Mike. I wonder what they think of a proper PR set up Bolt Action Armalon Remington. 20rnd M14 mags, Jewell trigger, Nightforce 5.5x22x56 zeroed at 200m using 168grn hpbt sierra homeloads. I didn’t often miss at 140m with that, nor should anyone with basic abilities. The whole assault rifle bad thing just pisses me off as most of it is uninformed bollocks. 

IMG_9473.png

• Like 2

God it’s so easy you nosey old clown 😂
FAC SG holder for 30 plus years, clean as a ****************ing whistle 

Mike knows exactly what every bit of the “blurb” is about. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 1

Yeah, we all understand it. It's not rocket surgery. That's the sort of thing I expect people who like guns to know. I'd be concerned if they didn't.

Edit:

Trump: “Nothing you can do folks. All though the 2nd Amendment people maybe there is, I don’t know…”

(Bullet flies passed head)

Trump: OH WAIT, NOT LIKE THAT!!!

Edited by peds

1 hour ago, Johnsond said:

lol 😂 Christ mark I’ve not given it any thought if I’m honest. There’s far bigger sinners around eh, talking of which I did see that sodomite Mandleson spoke about as a potential US ambassador 😳🤷‍♂️. How’s that for competency and integrity 😂

Maybe there are bugger sinners, in fact there  are undoubtedly some whoppers out there. 

I fail to see how you can endorse traditional family values yet still give Trump the time of day. 

36 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Maybe there are bugger sinners, in fact there  are undoubtedly some whoppers out there. 

I fail to see how you can endorse traditional family values yet still give Trump the time of day. 

Yep there’s definitely buggerers out there Mark. 
Let him who is without sin etc etc I’m sure you know the rest. 
I said he showed some balls to do and react as he did. It’s you guys getting all worked up about not me. 

14 hours ago, Johnsond said:

I’ll ignore your comment about little girls as everyone on here knows you have an unhealthy obsession with dragging posts down a certain sleazy old bastard hole. For someone who purports to work with kids you should be a bit more careful what you post regardless of what country you ran off to. 

You aren't ignoring my comment, as indicated by the words above. You are ignoring Donald Trump's predilection for raping 13 year old girls.

Why is this behaviour acceptable for any candidate for the most powerful person in the world? Why does this sit well with you? 

Fine, his covid skepticism and fear of brown people closely aligns with your own views, but how can you overlook this specific aspect of the man?

Because for me... that kind of trumps all other qualities. 

IMG_9477.thumb.png.daaf1b73836ff989b079bf2b3739240f.pngCan someone please point me to where I can find the record of Trumps conviction for raping a 13 year  old girl. I’d have thought judging by the effort put into nailing him for his bookkeeping this would be everywhere. Seems our extreme left experts on all things including irrational fear of brown skin are obviously having a bit of a meltdown over this issue. I shall add Kastanophobia to the long list of  ludicrous of unsubstantiated accusations by Peds just for funIMG_9477.thumb.png.daaf1b73836ff989b079bf2b3739240f.png
Nice image of the next president of the USA for you to savour 😂

IMG_9477.png

IMG_9477.pngOops I seem to have posted that more than once 😂😂😂

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 1

I missed this line last night

15 hours ago, Johnsond said:

For someone who purports to work with kids you should be a bit more careful what you post

If one was to work with kids (or any vulnerable group, in fact anyone) and sees abuse happening it is not a matter of 'being careful what you post'. It is not a matter of turning a blind eye and walking away 'because I work with this group I'll say nothing'. Regardless of your role with the groups you work with it is a matter of professional conduct to call it out, to report it, rather than brush it under the carpet and walk away.

Look to the recent past, how many of our own, home grown celebrities have been put in jail many years after abusing children because at the time the rumours were brushed away, each victim thought they were the only one because no one was talking about it. Being 'a bit more careful' what we talked about. Out in the open and the flood gates open "they did this to me too". 

On topic of Arborists, many posts and videos out there of things going wrong, of negligence and incompetence. Many are named and shamed directly or indirectly from images, and rightly so. Don't post the video of an accident, ignore the rumours of dangerous behaviours and the perpetrator works another day. 

So no, I'll reject your claim that any of us should be careful what we post due to the works we do. I'll go the other way, because of the works we do it is our own professional conduct at stake if we do not take appropriate action.

• Thanks 1