Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Thank God (capital G) for that, there's enough nignogs and wogs in hospitals as it is, we don't want their inferior darkie blood in there as well! 

Let's not dilute our white blood!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, peds said:

Thank God (capital G) for that, there's enough nignogs and wogs in hospitals as it is, we don't want their inferior darkie blood in there as well! 

Let's not dilute our white blood!

😳Dear me Peds that’s all a bit wrong 🤷‍♂️you might want to sit down eh. 

Once I’ve handed 500ml of my finest over where it goes is neither here nor there to me 

Why the anger 🤷‍♂️is it the thought of evil Dave doing good deeds you can’t cope with 😂😂you daft old fool 

You want to be careful using such language nowadays 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Johnsond said:

That’s not much consolation for the women in the second pic is it 🤷‍♂️.

It is a different culture, the main thing I don't like about it is the same with Christianity and the crusades. The Arabs are as bad now, coming over here building dirty great mosques everywhere. They want everyone to follow their religion. 

Horrible walking around the outside of one of the big ones in London, couldnt believe the size of it.

The muslims do scare me in that if they got close to a majority in UK , my guess is they would treat non believers as infidels.

Not so much about skin colour, as mind control and brainwashing

I would support a draconian ban on all new places of worship, with the stated aim to make UK majority athiest

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, tree-fancier123 said:

It is a different culture, the main thing I don't like about it is the same with Christianity and the crusades. The Arabs are as bad now, coming over here building dirty great mosques everywhere. They want everyone to follow their religion. 

Horrible walking around the outside of one of the big ones in London, couldnt believe the size of it.

The muslims do scare me in that if they got close to a majority in UK , my guess is they would treat non believers as infidels.

Not so much about skin colour, as mind control and brainwashing

I would support a draconian ban on all new places of worship, with the stated aim to make UK majority athiest

What crusades ??

• Haha 1

It's not surprising to me that many conservative voters are jumping ship to reform, I wouldn't want to admit I'd enabled them either:

Edited by Mark J

Dear oh dear SP you sad grasping fool “ The Crusades “ 🤔how many years ago, this is making the news today not near as damn it a 1000 year ago.  I take it the sarcasm went straight over your desperate head. Are you that keen to get one over on me that it never occurred to you I was taking the piss 🤷‍♂️

You’ve succeeded in embarrassing yourself yet again it would seem far better than I could ever achieve 👍👍

Edited by Johnsond
  • Haha 1