Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

19 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Dempsey you replied to a post I put up I in turn replied back ( civilly), as is the way of things, what you then did  as you often do is let your personal dislike or whatever it is that makes you tick get the better of you and threw in  a standard MD awkward bugger smart arse comment where you selected parts of said post rather than taking it as a whole, I think anyone reading it could easy see the final comment is a bit of a  casual observation and something uttered by many nowadays. As for making my mind up I’ve not a bloody clue what you’re on about and care not a bit neither for that matter. 

Dempsey as you refer to him dave loves to arm tickle you given half a chance take no notice. 

image.png.1eff4d7a8f3bcb926a0827146d55b782.png

On 05/04/2023 at 09:43, Johnsond said:
WWW.THESCOTTISHSUN.CO.UK

NICOLA Sturgeon's husband Peter Murrell has been arrested as cops probe SNP's finances.The...

Well there’s a shock 😞”not”. 

Nicola Sturgeon's husband Peter Murrell released without charge after arrest https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-65195171

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Dodd said:

Nicola Sturgeon's husband Peter Murrell released without charge after arrest https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-65195171

Further enquiries are being made, let’s see where this goes. It was never on the cards for him to be arrested, questioned and detained for any length of time. The fact they made that kind of call knowing full well the political ramifications would suggest they already have enough suspicion that something is not as it should be. The auditors for the SNP have just baled out too along with everyone else trying to distance themselves from what’s been going on up here for bloody ages. The incompetent fools that have been running Scotland into the ground have been found out finally,Sturgeon baled big time knowing what was coming. The Murell story has been simmering away for years up here it’s just the SNP pr machine that did a good job of keeping it under wraps. 

APPLE.NEWS

The BBC understands the accountants resigned before the former SNP chief was...
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

MP Douglas Chapman resigns after claiming he was not given enough information to do the...

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 4

Just now, Johnsond said:

Further enquiries are being made, let’s see where this goes. It was never on the cards for him to be arrested, questioned and detained for any length of time. The fact they made that kind of call knowing full well the political ramifications would suggest they already have enough suspicion that something is not as it should be. The auditors for the SNP have just baled out too along with everyone else trying to distance themselves from what’s been going on. 

The police have lifted a £100,000 RV from their in-laws in Dunfermline. Supposedly it’s sat there since it was delivered brand new over two years ago. The Mother-in-law is supposedly to frail to drive it.

Not suspicious at all.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, trigger_andy said:

The police have lifted a £100,000 RV from their in-laws in Dunfermline. Supposedly it’s sat there since it was delivered brand new over two years ago. The Mother-in-law is supposedly to frail to drive it.

Not suspicious at all.

Would that be roughly the same figure he lent to the SNP Andy to help with cash flow !!!, that  he’s being paid back from SNP funds, the same figure Sturgeon didn’t even know about 😂😂. I’m sure if I lent £100k and didn’t tell the mrs she’d be having something to say about it, not just it’s “ his business “ . 
Those of us who live up here have known for years what a bunch of chancers they are bud, I’ve yet to find a hard working, small business or indeed self employed type who has a good word for them. 
Maybe if I went to a few parts of Dundee or Glasgow and embraced the smell of weed wafting around and the huge numbers of illegal immigrants housed at tax payers expense ( mind you spending other people’s money seems to somehow ok to me and mrs SNP) masquerading as asylum seekers I’d find a few supporters. 

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

EXCLUSIVE: The Mail on Sunday can reveal another morning raid has taken place...

Do you think she will know or remember anything about it just sitting there  🤔

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Johnsond said:

It was never on the cards for him to be arrested, questioned and detained for any length of time. The fact they made that kind of call knowing full well the political ramifications would suggest they already have enough suspicion that something is not as it should be.

Was Murell not detained for 12 hours or more?  That's quite a lot of interview indicating that the Feds have much knowledge and many questions.  Many many q's if Murell goes no comment!!!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, nepia said:

Was Murell not detained for 12 hours or more?  That's quite a lot of interview indicating that the Feds have much knowledge and many questions.  Many many q's if Murell goes no comment!!!

Yeah 12hrs of questioning etc, motor home being lifted as Andy pointed out etc etc I’d say you are right, they will know plenty more than we are aware of. Don’t be surprised if she totally distances herself from him to save  her own arse. 

• Haha 1

At the same time, they (Sturgeon, Murrell, and associates), probably have a lot of dirt themselves on a lot of very high ranking people, and will be calling on a lot of help with their predicament "or else".

So won't be surprised either if they ultimately dodge the hiding they deserve.

Unfortunately!

• Like 3