Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

If the allegations against Brand are true then how ironic it is that he has been banging on for years that people in power are mentally and physically breaking us all down and that we need to fight back against the powers that be! Seems like he knew what he was taking about, it was him, in power. 

What I don't understand though, is that if he did these things why isn't he being investigated by the police? 

He needs banging up if hes guilty, castration and hanging would be more favorable like.

2 hours ago, Steve Bullman said:

Quite possibly all true to one extent or another, he’s a self confessed sexaholic. He’s also being quite vocal lately about a lot of things and has quite a large following….good way to shut him up if you wanted to get all conspiracy theorist about it 

I’m not sure either way but no one came forward until sought out by journalists. As you say he’s made a career out of being a, to quote a well known paper “ top shagger”. Like the mrs said about the recent Marlyn Manson case if women choose to go alone to a hotel room with him what do they expect is gonna happen “ tea and biscuits “ . 

2 minutes ago, Mesterh said:

If the allegations against Brand are true then how ironic it is that he has been banging on for years that people in power are mentally and physically breaking us all down and that we need to fight back against the powers that be! Seems like he knew what he was taking about, it was him, in power. 

What I don't understand though, is that if he did these things why isn't he being investigated by the police? 

He needs banging up if hes guilty, castration and hanging would be more favorable like.

IF being the key word.

41 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

I’m not sure either way but no one came forward until sought out by journalists. As you say he’s made a career out of being a, to quote a well known paper “ top shagger”. Like the mrs said about the recent Marlyn Manson case if women choose to go alone to a hotel room with him what do they expect is gonna happen “ tea and biscuits “ . 

Perhaps they were just after a line he'd offered them. 

2 hours ago, Johnsond said:

I’m not sure either way but no one came forward until sought out by journalists.

however in many cases of the past the victims always assumed that they were the only ones, something along the line of why would they believe me against this big famous personality. So they don't come forward - don't want to be singled out, don't want to be the trouble maker. The famous are often very charasmatic, it is what gets them there in the first place, sow the seeds of doubt in the victims mind and often they don't come forward.

Of 'regular' victims of sexual assaults and rapes - only about 1/3 of rapes are reported and of them only about 1 or 2 percent result in a prosecution, something like that. With that statistic, and facing 'the establishmet' and a charasmatic abuser I am pretty sure many wouldn't realise that they re not the only victim, don't want to come forward and only when contacted by a journalist they realse that they are not the ony one and their story can make a difference.

(based on what I have read in the past)

just watching the show, clever editing perhaps and clips - 2 sides to every story - but.. it doesn't paint a good picture of him

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Steven P said:

however in many cases of the past the victims always assumed that they were the only ones, something along the line of why would they believe me against this big famous personality. So they don't come forward - don't want to be singled out, don't want to be the trouble maker. The famous are often very charasmatic, it is what gets them there in the first place, sow the seeds of doubt in the victims mind and often they don't come forward.

Of 'regular' victims of sexual assaults and rapes - only about 1/3 of rapes are reported and of them only about 1 or 2 percent result in a prosecution, something like that. With that statistic, and facing 'the establishmet' and a charasmatic abuser I am pretty sure many wouldn't realise that they re not the only victim, don't want to come forward and only when contacted by a journalist they realse that they are not the ony one and their story can make a difference.

(based on what I have read in the past)

just watching the show, clever editing perhaps and clips - 2 sides to every story - but.. it doesn't paint a good picture of him

It’s not meant to 

1 hour ago, Mesterh said:

I'm surprised that you haven't got your pitch fork out as he did work for the BBC!

1 hour ago, Mesterh said:

I'm surprised that you haven't got your pitch fork out as he did work for the BBC!

Innocent until proven guilty regardless of who he worked for. If he’s convicted I’m sure as is always the case here those who built him up will revel in tearing him down. 

9 minutes ago, Whoppa Choppa said:

If he's been saying too much about the clot-shot and the WEF then what do you expect? Soros will happily find, fund and fabricate a situation like this. RBs past makes him easier to hook. It's classic. So obvious.

The MSM are even using the term (he) "hid in plain sight". Precisely the SOP of those likely behind this fabrication. You couldn't make it up. Dave and Steph will lap it all up though. As will Reg and Silvia, Steve and Debs et al

• Like 1