Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

The DUP are far right religious fundamentalists. They may as well have jumped into the sack with ISIS.

Who Corbyn would cuddle up with in a heartbeat to take power :001_rolleyes:

They have 10 elected MP's, I guess you despise all those who voted for them, but you have no issue with those who support a religion that feels exactly the same and worse :001_rolleyes:

The youth wouldn't vote for the Tories as they have no appeal at the moment. I think you're doing the youth a great disservice by assuming they can't make up their own minds about things that directly affect their lives and futures

So I'm doing them a disservice, but you point out they will only vote in their own self interest?

Of course people vote for things in their own self interest. There wouldn't be anypoint in voting otherwise :confused1:

Of course people vote for things in their own self interest. There wouldn't be anypoint in voting otherwise :confused1:

Really :confused1:

What happened to society?

I have friends and family with very different circumstances to myself and I love my country, I want whats good for us all.

I know that 5 years of Corbyn would lead to 15 years of misery for us all. The previous cuts would feel like a spending spree.

There is no magic money tree.

I have friends and family with very different circumstances to myself and I love my country, I want whats good for us all.

I know that 5 years of Corbyn would lead to 15 years of misery for us all. The previous cuts would feel like a spending spree.

We really are on other sides of the spectrum here. I could paraphrase what you said and replace "Corbyn" with "May."

Your right Gordon Brown had it cut down and gave it away along with our gold reserves

I know it's bit of a daft question Mark but you know the bombs we already got what's wrong with them. To me it's a bit like me taking the Mrs to the Arab Show and trying to convince her that I need another new rope and the latest mechanical friction device when I already got what I need

I know it's bit of a daft question Mark but you know the bombs we already got what's wrong with them. To me it's a bit like me taking the Mrs to the Arb Show and trying to convince her that I need another new rope and the latest mechanical friction device when I already got what I need. As a pretty S**to climber and my partner does most of the climbing mine doesn't get used much a bit like Trident I suppose

I know it's bit of a daft question Mark but you know the bombs we already got what's wrong with them. To me it's a bit like me taking the Mrs to the Arb Show and trying to convince her that I need another new rope and the latest mechanical friction device when I already got what I need. As a pretty S**to climber and my partner does most of the climbing mine doesn't get used much a bit like Trident I suppose

Im not really sure of the answer to that. We're renewing them regardless so I guess it's a bit like getting new kit because as your current gear will need replacing at somepoint.

Personally I don't find the idea of Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD) something to aspire to, but I'm just a tree worker, not a political theorist.