Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

2 hours ago, Mike Hill said:

It's not the fault of the immigrants, the root cause is Swedens appetite for narcotics.

The two leaders of the waring gangs don't even live in Sweden.

Before this shiteshow it was the "Nordic Biker wars". As bad as it might be now, its not as heavy duty as shooting at each other with AT rockets which used to happen then.

Time they did the sensible thing and legalised drugs.

Scotland at least seem to be taking a step in the right direction on this front.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12566865/inside-uk-drug-consumption-room-shooting-booths-doctors-watch.html

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, sime42 said:

Scotland at least seem to be taking a step in the right direction on this front.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12566865/inside-uk-drug-consumption-room-shooting-booths-doctors-watch.html

It's nice that the Scotish have provided their youngsters with a place to pursue their national pass time in peace.

• Haha 3

Perhaps, and this is a long shot, perhaps, there should be a new thread 'World Wide Immigration' - since it is repeatedly looping around and taking up a lot of this thread space, I think if you get overly excited by it knock yourself out and have a discussion devoted to it?

(Perhaps I am as guilty as any, but reckon I have got that marked off my Daily Mail Rage Bingo card now)

5 hours ago, sime42 said:

As you'd epect the article is cleverly written while not innacurate, the suggestion in it are. For example "addicts can legally take drugs" there... but it is not illegal to take them anyway (a point of law, since to take them you also have to possess them which is illegal)... and of course going to the proposed centre the users will still be breaking the possession law. Which brigs me to the second point, "Pharmacists kitted in scrubs, face masks, and rubber gloves will prepare the pharmaceutical grade heroin and measure out dosages before it is taken"... but only to users who have been prescribed the drugs - such as heroin in the first place... all the others will have to source their own of course. I say users since you won't have to be an addict to use the facility when it opens. Similar facilities exist in Scotland for those prescribed drugs such as heroin can be taken, which is where the photos are from (I don't think these centres are limiting which drugs can be taken there, just providing the safer facilities). Of course "dirty backstreets" of Glasgow... suggest that Glasgow is a grubby town, which is isn't

Anyway, the article is talking about a place to be built near the city centre where drug users can go with their drugs, be given sterile equipment, and do their stuff a bit safer... (and of course, a bit further from me when I am walking about the city)

47 minutes ago, Steven P said:

As you'd epect the article is cleverly written while not innacurate, the suggestion in it are. For example "addicts can legally take drugs" there... but it is not illegal to take them anyway (a point of law, since to take them you also have to possess them which is illegal)... and of course going to the proposed centre the users will still be breaking the possession law. Which brigs me to the second point, "Pharmacists kitted in scrubs, face masks, and rubber gloves will prepare the pharmaceutical grade heroin and measure out dosages before it is taken"... but only to users who have been prescribed the drugs - such as heroin in the first place... all the others will have to source their own of course. I say users since you won't have to be an addict to use the facility when it opens. Similar facilities exist in Scotland for those prescribed drugs such as heroin can be taken, which is where the photos are from (I don't think these centres are limiting which drugs can be taken there, just providing the safer facilities). Of course "dirty backstreets" of Glasgow... suggest that Glasgow is a grubby town, which is isn't

Anyway, the article is talking about a place to be built near the city centre where drug users can go with their drugs, be given sterile equipment, and do their stuff a bit safer... (and of course, a bit further from me when I am walking about the city)

When was the last time you were in Glasgow?? 
It seems a few on here often admire the left wing snp way of doing things or decisions they take, normally from afar whilst not actually experiencing or living with the bloody mess the same decisions create. 

IMG_4531.png

IMG_4532.png

IMG_4533.png

Edited by Johnsond
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Steven P said:

Yeah, standard Daily Wail. Demonise the least fortunate, or victims in any situation, and stir up as much outrage and division as possible. It floats some people's boats apparently.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Johnsond said:

When was the last time you were in Glasgow?? 
It seems a few on here often admire the left wing snp way of doing things or decisions they take, normally from afar whilst not actually experiencing or living with the bloody mess the same decisions create. 

So a direct answer to a direct question: a 13 mile trot around Glasgow and the south side today. And you?

I wonder what results I would get if I typed into Google "streets of Glasgow now filthy" Only saying.....