Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

36 minutes ago, doobin said:

Not looking good, is it?

No it’s not and what is utterly disgusting is the fact it was updated on the 16th of August yet we have zero  notice of this in any way shape or form. 42s reliable BBC yet again playing the correct tune. Yet I can easily put up numerous quotes from a variety of sources stating that getting pregnant women vaccinated etc etc was totally safe and  virtually a moral obligation, a point they used MSM hugely to help get across. Doesn’t matter how much of this will come out there will still be people whom absolutely support what was done 100%. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Who'd have thought a rushed out untrialed vaccine would have unseen side effects? 

APPLE.NEWS

Vaccinations are being offered to over 50s and other groups, including carers and pregnant...

Yet we still have the BBC encouraging pregnant women to get it 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️Bloody journalists my arse. Absolutely zero credibility. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Mesterh said:

A quick Google shows that there is a crucial bit of info that TracyK2017 from Twitter (now banned from Twitter) failed to acknowledge which completely twists the advice. Surprise surprise. 

Put it up then Mesterh enlighten everyone to how safe and wonderful the vaccinations are. I predicted you or another of the diehards would  try and rubbish the source, but please tell me where it does not say it’s now not recommended for the aforementioned groups of women, as for you virtually stalking the individual online ( ****************ing sad in many respects) more than a few people whom spoke anything outside the accepted line have had issues with social media accounts being blocked, or been ridiculed by overzealous defenders. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My occasional neighbor dropped dead unexpectedly a few weeks ago. Early 60's, fit. Just got back to his main residence after spending a few weeks in my neck of the woods at his second home.

Other neighbors said they were chatting with him before he headed for his main home. He told them not to get the booster. He got it, and had a really bad reaction. Don't know the time interval between boosting and death.

Sad. Didn't know him very well but he was a good chap. We had a vague plan to harvest some fallen oaks in his woods and haul it out with my mini dumper and share the firewood. RIP.

58 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Put it up then Mesterh enlighten everyone to how safe and wonderful the vaccinations are. I predicted you or another of the diehards would  try and rubbish the source, but please tell me where it does not say it’s now not recommended for the aforementioned groups of women, as for you virtually stalking the individual online ( ****************ing sad in many respects) more than a few people whom spoke anything outside the accepted line have had issues with social media accounts being blocked, or been ridiculed by overzealous defenders. 

Go and read the article you posted it's been updated. All the info is there.

Stalking :) the same article says she's been banned. 

It's not breaking news, it's news from two years ago.

Btw I'm not defending anything, I'm just pointing out fake news/ misinformation. 

5 hours ago, Mesterh said:

Go and read the article you posted it's been updated. All the info is there.

Stalking :) the same article says she's been banned. 

It's not breaking news, it's news from two years ago.

Btw I'm not defending anything, I'm just pointing out fake news/ misinformation. 

You really really are an arrogant individual aren’t you Mesterh you genuinely can’t cope with the thought that some of us were right to question things or be cautious etc., no one is posting fake news “ although you’ve definitely swallowed a heap of it”  The site was updated on the 16th of august. The facts are as I stated valid. Ive read the info on the government website !! What part of don’t give to pregnant women cant you comprehend??. I was disappointed you failed to respond to the couple of articles regarding Sunaks acknowledgment of the disaster that was Lockdown but I thought you were sticking to your pledge not to get involved again, good to see I was mistaken. 
Look around you Mesterh and open your eyes a bit, then you might just see where the Lunacy of lockdown has brought us too.  

Edited by Johnsond

3 hours ago, Haironyourchest said:

My occasional neighbor dropped dead unexpectedly a few weeks ago. Early 60's, fit. Just got back to his main residence after spending a few weeks in my neck of the woods at his second home.

Other neighbors said they were chatting with him before he headed for his main home. He told them not to get the booster. He got it, and had a really bad reaction. Don't know the time interval between boosting and death.

Sad. Didn't know him very well but he was a good chap. We had a vague plan to harvest some fallen oaks in his woods and haul it out with my mini dumper and share the firewood. RIP.

Life is genuinely short, I’ve previously posted the effects the jab had on my Mrs including images of her eyes. There’s an ex military guy on the vessel I’m on right now whose best pal from the army lost his wife at 32 yrs old “ super fit and healthy “ due to blood clots on the brain within two weeks of vaccination. The thing that has stuck with him and the unfortunate husband in his own words was that no one wanted to know about it !!! It was like “ oh well very sorry but crack on”.