Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 minute ago, Vespasian said:

Not sure exactly how it works, or did work..  perhaps fleets and the owners of fleets sold quota's..

anyways would explain how it was only a few families had the bulk of the rights to fish..  fleet owners.. amalgamation in times past..   

You don't know how it works yet you'd happily blow our own boats out of the water.

ya couldn't make it up.

• Like 3

Just now, eggsarascal said:

You don't know how it works yet you'd happily blow our own boats out of the water.

ya couldn't make it up.

You Numpty, I said I couldn't stand fishermen because they cheat and overfish..  selling our quotas is one example of how rancid they all are..  bunch of ne're do wells..

37 minutes ago, WesD said:

Hmm deterrent = trident

An EU army run by the unelected lot at the helm of the EU is no good thing! Pretty sure if Russia overstepped their mark Nato would put an end too it. 

The thing with trident and any nuclear weapon, is unless you're prepared to preemptively launch the missiles and accept the consequences, you're essentially just getting your big brother to chin the person you couldn't.

Notwithstanding the millions of human and animal casualties.

I threw my hands in, what do you want, blood?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] i want my fishing boats back for a start! Fish is getting expensive and i love fish [emoji39] theres a lot more we should take back too..... just give me 5 mins while i load up youtube and i’ll get some examples for us all to argue over! [emoji51]
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ratman said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png i want my fishing boats back for a start! Fish is getting expensive and i love fish emoji39.png theres a lot more we should take back too..... just give me 5 mins while i load up youtube and i’ll get some examples for us all to argue over! emoji51.png