Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

3 minutes ago, westphalian said:

actually I cannot deny that what you say is true but I just don't want a toff running the country who has no idea how the rest of the 95% live.

Corbyn speaks his mind also but for me I would like someone more in the middle of the two, ie just about every other politician

Ah!, but you can't be left of centre without being a loon around here, it's a fact.

See, if you don't agree with those who claim to be just right of centre, but aren't really, you are a wrong'un.

more homework needed my friend...

• Like 2

this quote from the Times about Corbyns latest

'Launching a “Build it in Britain” campaign in Birmingham at EEF, the manufacturers’ organisation, he criticised Theresa May for allowing billions of pounds’ worth of work on passports, ships and health supplies to go abroad.'

Corbyn would allow the country to become even more debt ridden and overcrowded with immigrants on compassionate grounds, but he does have a point - the tories have outsourced a whole host of stuff abroad, just terrible short sighted accounting.

A good way of getting a decent politician would be IVF, if all leaders agree to have eggs and sperm frozen - how about a Stalin/Thatcher embryo, bound to get people working. State run farms and shipbuilding - get the claimants in there for a minimum 20 hours a week or let them starve. Housing benefit scrapped - dormitories only. No that's not fair

42 minutes ago, tree-fancier123 said:

'Launching a “Build it in Britain” campaign in Birmingham at EEF, the manufacturers’ organisation, he criticised Theresa May for allowing billions of pounds’ worth of work on passports, ships and health supplies to go abroad.'

Corbyn would allow the country to become even more debt ridden and overcrowded with immigrants on compassionate grounds, but he does have a point - the tories have outsourced a whole host of stuff abroad, just terrible short sighted accounting.

A good way of getting a decent politician would be IVF, if all leaders agree to have eggs and sperm frozen - how about a Stalin/Thatcher embryo, bound to get people working. State run farms and shipbuilding - get the claimants in there for a minimum 20 hours a week or let them starve. Housing benefit scrapped - dormitories only. No that's not fair

State run farms! (Not quite), There was 3 council owned farms around here, that I know of, they were all sold off under the right to buy scheme, 60% under market value, some of that land has now been built on, guess who made the money. Short sighted doesn't come into it.

Admitadly, there could have been an up-lift. From the kicking and screaming from locals I'd guess there wasn't.

Edited by eggsarascal

2 hours ago, tree-fancier123 said:

I think freezing Mr Eggs would be a cracking idea!! ???

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

I think freezing Mr Eggs would be a cracking idea!! , I only say this because he doesn't see things like me and JRM. Let's face it, we should put an end to the minions having an opinion. We know best.

Aye, sounds about right.

6 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Aye, sounds about right. That Jeremy Corbyn is a complete twat but people seem to like him because 'e talks like wot one of us does unlike JRM.  

But hey, judging someone on how they speak rather than what they say would be wholly inappropriate and most distasteful in a post Corbyn utopia....  

Corbyn = talks like wot we do but what comes out is utter horse plop as opposed to JRM who must be talking horse plop because he sounds like the Queen's elocution teacher but we don't listen because he don't talk like what we does...

Now we're getting somewhere mr frozen ?