Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

So in your opinion who do you think should replace them? I can only imagine who you will suggest. :D

Its not a roundabout you know, neither is it a game of musical chairs. Any change out at this stage would be an even bigger sign of weakness. We need to just get behind the people who are doing the ground work and let them get on with it.

I'll humor you. The current leader of the ruling party isn't fit to negotiate her own breath. The people waiting in the wings of her party are proven fuckweasles. Personally, if my life and that of my loved ones depended on the outcome ofthe successful negotiaion of a contract, I'd want competent and reliable people to carry that out on my behalf.

And Thatcher is representative of conservative under May? Hypocritical thing to say

Sent from my SM-G930F using Arbtalk mobile app

Not at all. They (May and Thatcher) are/were both egomaniacs who believed themselves to be the party rather than the leader of such, a comment which would also apply to Blair.

I'll humor you. The current leader of the ruling party isn't fit to negotiate her own breath. The people waiting in the wings of her party are proven fuckweasles. Personally, if my life and that of my loved ones depended on the outcome ofthe successful negotiaion of a contract, I'd want competent and reliable people to carry that out on my behalf.

That does not answer his question! Maybe you should be a politician too[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Not at all. They (May and Thatcher) are/were both egomaniacs who believed themselves to be the party rather than the leader of such, a comment which would also apply to Blair.

Plus Thatcher was a horrible human being, May hasn't quite nailed that moniker yet.

You evaded the question completely and just repeated yourself that you do not believe the current team is up for it. :D

And how do you get away with swearing? I got banned for a week. :lol:

In what way do you think the current government is up to the job?

I already covered that, they are ruthless bunch of Capitalists that want to squeeze every last penny out of us and them if we are no longer in the same club. They have proven to be really rather good at it, or had you not noticed?

Corbyn would want to try and hug it out.