Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Yea but you love life and live off the land .......Go roost shooting ! [emoji3]

Pretty much.

Plenty of food grown around here ..

Pumpkins , potato , carrots , red beet , cabbage , onions , well , everything and it's all good.

Plenty of meat kicking about too.

sent from my phone but never in work time.

I think the all time great was the British Leyland " ( Morris / Austin 1800 ) Land Crab " What a stunner . :001_smile:

How about the Morris Ital? Legendary British exotica.....

Or the Austin 1300 GT....

Timon.

I think geographic locations tend to have a sway over political allegiances (Oddly enough). Sorry you see things that way.

Like for example Cheltenham would vote always vote labour and where grew up (Rhondda valleys) you could stick a blue rosette on a donkey and they would vote for it :biggrin:

I think the whole idea of "hard" or "soft" brexit is a nonsense. There only brexit. We can't stay in the customs union without free movement, etc, etc.

So we will be "Out, out", not just "out" as Micky Flanagan would say :biggrin:

Totally agree.

Nobody talked about hard or soft DURING the Brexit campaign. The phraseology was introduced AFTERWARDS by butt hurt Remoaners.

And it won't be a UK government that drives us towards hard or soft, regardless of the flavour of the government that is in the driving seat (I'm not suggesting it won't be Blue, but crazier things have happened.) It will be the EU that dictates the terms upon which they are willing to advance, the UK government will have the option to either accept or reject those terms.

For my part, I can't foresee anything other than a ridiculous set of prerequisite terms from the EU which will, inevitably, be unacceptable to the UK.

We've had a vote, we said FU EU but we're willing to stay friends if you want, over to you.

Who makes up this shite? It should read take from the rich to give to the richer, nobody in this country is poor.

The definition of poor :lacking sufficient money to live at a standard considered comfortable or normal in a society.

Cant see this applying to many in this country, perhaps the meaning of poor should be changed to " wanting more than than prepared to work and pay for"

Bob

:thumbup1:

Some of the "poor" round here have more than I shall ever have.

sent from my phone but never in work time.

Corrected for you mate, cos I'm sure that's what you meant to say:laugh1:

I think geographic locations tend to have a sway over political allegiances (Oddly enough). Sorry you see things that way.

Quite right Mark.

Areas of historic legacy of hard working manual labour and heavy industry combined with areas of high density, predominantly immigrant population = Red. Everything else = Blue. Scotland being a bit of an oddball but that's for a different thread!!

597674d56e704_ScreenShot2017-06-10at20_12_08.png.844e1c677ac6f0557d566f13936ed3f5.png

Edited by kevinjohnsonmbe

I was canny suprised Kensington of all places went red.

Big council estates in the Kensington ward, Momentum went hell for leather there getting people out to vote for the 'Steptoe looking tw@t'

Which is how they described him so everyone knew who they were talking about.

image.jpeg.f283329e3eb5b79d3594f52cf83a9435.jpeg

Big council estates in the Kensington ward, Momentum went hell for leather there getting people out to vote for the 'Steptoe looking tw@t'

Which is how they described him so everyone knew who they were talking about.

Father and son, got to be