Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Do you have any proof that Ander's was acting under his Christian faith?

From his own manifesto: “At the age of 15 I chose to be baptised [sic] and confirmed in the Norwegian State Church,” the 32-year-old Breivik wrote. “I consider myself to be 100 percent Christian.”

If people don't want to live in peace over here they should sod off somewhere else. Thankfully, there aren't many nutters in the world.

Putting the Army on the street as a result is a sign that they're winning and that the cuts by the state on the Police have been too severe.

Would you class the spectators who turned up to watch the caning of two gay men, along with others, because it is against Sharia law, as nutters or just normal people? :confused1:

Good question. I'm not sure how to answer that. If they're there because they enjoy it, then it makes them sick individuals. If they're there under duress ie: "behave or we'll do this to you" then it could be argued that they don't necessarily agree with the practice. In that case I'd say that they would be normal people.

Interesting article about public executions: http://www.capitalpunishmentuk.org/endpublic.html

Edited by Mark J

I also find it ironic that most hard line right wingers, would have objected to her immigration into Europe in the first place...

The problem is that we don't really know what someone is like when they claim asylum. We also don't know what the children of asylum seekers will be like.

The guy that committed the Manchester bombing was the child of asylum seekers. If accepting asylum seekers (and Islam) into the West means more terrorism I think politicians should be honest with us...

Let's look at the Manchester bombing:

22 dead

70 injured. The injuries will range from minor to life changing like blindness.

Thousands of kids traumatised. How does a ten year girl get over seeing people ripped to shreds? In the coming years many of the kids at the bombing will have problems like alcoholism/ drug taking etc because of what they witnessed.

For me the price of letting Islam into the West is just too high.

If people don't want to live in peace over here they should sod off somewhere else. Thankfully, there aren't many nutters in the world.

Unfortunately Britain has been bending over backwards to provide asylum to the nutters.

People like Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi were relatively "good guys" that kept the Islamic extremists under control. The extremists were put in prison and given a hard time, they eventually are released and they head to Britain to claim asylum....

I'd imagine the father of the Manchester bomber was a hardcore Islamist that was persecuted by Gaddafi...

Islamic State are getting beaten in Syria. That mean many IS fighters are escaping to Turkey and then getting boats to Europe to claim asylum....

The 'progressive' left's cognitive dissonance on Islam is astounding, how can they condone the flogging of gay men in Indonesia yet give special privilege to Islam here in the UK?

Mark J? Luckyeleven?

By the way Indonesia used to be Buddhist/Hindu it's now majority Muslim over 200 million. You see a pattern evolving yet people?

image.jpg.de265ecbe6736054372b7770b2fb55a5.jpg

Edited by scotspine1

I'm not sure how you arrived at that conclusion from that post, I was suggesting that the immigration ban or whatever the new policies might be could potentially cause an upsurge in terrorism, but it would be a cross we'd have to bear for the greater good!

I'm not sure I can put it any clearer for you.

It was out of order.

My money says we never hear about this guy again.

I'd make an exception for him, and all the maggots that think it's ok to go and fight for islam then return to the relative safety and liberty of their western sanctuary, and for all those that are not proactively opposing such attitudes & behaviour - whilst my preferred outcome would simply be Mr 9mm, perhaps we should offer them the opportunity to be tried and sentenced, in accordance with the barbaric laws they wish to see implemented, by the peaceful majority of UK muslims - Physician, heal thyself!

Your a man filled with hate for the sake of it! Or maybe you're just a wee fanny that likes to troll the internet!

Certainly one of the two!

" haven't had a Muslim takeaway for 5 years", or whatever you said!! Pissed myself laughing at that, absolute pish!!

Is it such an extreme position? Not the sort of thing you might expect to see in the public sector surely....

Or maybe it's not so extreme??

UK court dismisses call to ban council boycotts of Israeli settlement goods | Middle East Eye

the Islamic world does not want or need democracy.

Agreed, and democracy does not want or need Islam.

Listen to the politicians espouse the need for cohesion, calm, inclusiveness, whilst not having any constructive idea of how to manage the returning jihadis and home grown sympathisers...

Internment is clouded by the errors of recent history but why spend scarce money trying to track and monitor these maggots when it should be put to better use elsewhere? Current laws and freedoms are being exploited and used against us, perhaps they should all be rounded up and placed on Gruinard Island to do what they like. A relatively cheap and simple monitoring system to ensure they remain and leave 'em to rot.

Luckily though, it's just an isolated few and it's nothing to do with islam eh:

597674c0ead52_ScreenShot2017-05-24at09_26_23.png.17428964a079929baf0a1d52dbff3d97.png

597674c0eeddf_ScreenShot2017-05-24at09_26_37.png.ba345450b40f609ca7317269cbf8fda5.png

597674c101fbc_ScreenShot2017-05-24at09_27_06.png.ff29ed52d3a508ebb8c8bfcf794cf947.png

597674c1070d1_ScreenShot2017-05-24at09_27_50.png.a86dc609d03cab970f43e0e5931ca66f.png

597674c10cd73_ScreenShot2017-05-24at09_28_16.png.e7bc3b686274ddad055947e6873b84ad.png

Well done Tommy, a true working class hero with balls to say what everyone is thinking -

I've always avoided and not listened to videos things like that as like to keep an open mind but it's getting so you need to think about it and I can't disagree with what he said there

Sent from my SM-G930F using Arbtalk mobile app