Show your tractors

Will Cobb

Some Nice kit you have there wooded . how much timber does the trailer and botex carry ?

If it helps any, we've just had a few loads go over the weighbridge on a similar Botex trailer (11T Euro trailer with standard height pins) and got around 7T of 3.75m Pine Sawlogs and around 6T of 3.75 Pine Chip

This our baby tractor with improvised cherry picker for doing the farm hedges, it seems a bit inadequate compared with most here but it does what we need.

If nothing else, just makes sure its well tied on to the forks and the forks can't release in this position. I know someone who had a similar arrangement and got tipped out and then had the crate land on top of them..

If nothing else, just makes sure its well tied on to the forks and the forks can't release in this position. I know someone who had a similar arrangement and got tipped out and then had the crate land on top of them..

Thanks for the concern, that accident sounds nasty but the crate is heavily strapped to the forks carrier and securing pins fitted to fork carrier to secure tines on.

Nice pictures WoodEd

You have kit I can only dream about. Mind you we would have to open up every gateway on the farm to get that kit in and out.

Edited by Woodworks

Thanks for the concern, that accident sounds nasty but the crate is heavily strapped to the forks carrier and securing pins fitted to fork carrier to secure tines on.

Nice pictures WoodEd

You have kit I can only dream about. Mind you we would have to open up every gateway on the farm to get that kit in and out.

thanks mate.. its not all ours.. the tractor with the heizohack on the back belongs to 'arbwork' on here