Sunday Market , possibly knocked off stuff .

Lillywhite Timber

Actually likely to be knocked off id say ! . I was at a market this morning and a usual stall holder was there , always has 2 stroke stuff , i actually referred to him before as having climbing gear and a couple of obviously pro user stihls .

Well this morning was just jaw dropping , at least a dozen pro saws , what i noticed up close were

2010 261

2014 362

1998 088

husqy 540 like new

201 Top handled

461 modern but well used

Bag of climbing gear

Pretty sickening to be honest , i have the reg , its a UK reg tranny , doesent seem to be hired .

Couldnt make out the accents but there seemed to be 3 gentlemen in attendance .

I see over here theres a guy in the midlands at the loss of 7000 Euros worth of saws . I have almost no doubt this stuff was stolen unfortunately, possibly in the UK , possibly here .

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually likely to be knocked off id say ! . I was at a market this morning and a usual stall holder was there , always has 2 stroke stuff , i actually referred to him before as having climbing gear and a couple of obviously pro user stihls .

Well this morning was just jaw dropping , at least a dozen pro saws , what i noticed up close were

2010 261

2014 362

1998 088

husqy 540 like new

201 Top handled

461 modern but well used

Bag of climbing gear

Pretty sickening to be honest , i have the reg , its a UK reg tranny , doesent seem to be hired .

Couldnt make out the accents but there seemed to be 3 gentlemen in attendance .

I see over here theres a guy in the midlands at the loss of 7000 Euros worth of saws . I have almost no doubt this stuff was stolen unfortunately, possibly in the UK , possibly here .

Why didn't you call the Police if you thought the gear was stolen?

Why didn't you call the Police if you thought the gear was stolen?

Considered it , but none of it was stolen off me thankfully ... dont think theyd act on third party info .

I tried calling the guy who had the stuff stolen , left him a msg. Also the market is a fairly extensive one with literally everything for sale , i only paid attention to this stuff cos ive an interest in the likes , if the police started with this guy what would they do with the 9 other guys selling secondhand tools , the 5 other stalls selling I phones etc etc .

Considered it , but none of it was stolen off me thankfully ... dont think theyd act on third party info .

Oh well I'm alright jack! Jesus? What's the point in telling us! You obviously have never had kit knicked...

Edited by David Humphries
Language

I tried calling the guy who had the stuff stolen , left him a msg. Also the market is a fairly extensive one with literally everything for sale , i only paid attention to this stuff cos ive an interest in the likes , if the police started with this guy what would they do with the 9 other guys selling secondhand tools , the 5 other stalls selling I phones etc etc .

It wasn't stolen off you........ That's ok then.

The Police 'should' be checking all of the guys selling secondhand tools if they have any idea that things maybe stolen.

Or we could just all turn a blind eye.

my shout too if i had real thoughts it was stolen

Really ? , maybe its a coincidence then or hes the go to guy for Surgeons or contractors selling virtually new stuff by the dozen .

Pretty legit approach to be going around in a van taking quarter of the gears value in cash , ah yeah the more i think about it you must be right .

I must give them a shout the next time im selling something , theyre obviously paying top whack .

Good man sure i was imagining they might be less than legit :thumbup: