Yard ripped off

Swampster

I think if you look back on the thread you will find the majority of the name calling or other insults was not done by me, but if that is to be your decision so be it!

Most of your posts in the past follow a similar pattern, I don't understand what makes keyboard warriors/trolls tick but there's no need for it

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1458077453.903340.jpg.64e46474454286189c61a48fd2031284.jpg

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This country is also so stuck up it's own backside about human rights that if you catch a thief burgling you and anything happens to them you get arrested, possibly ...charged too.

Steve.

If you catch a thief and he threatens you, then you have every right to beat them to a pulp..

What you're not allowed to do is beat up on someone who isn't presenting a threat.

As to Gypsies, like they never tire of telling me, theres good and bad in everyone...

Some gypsies I know are the proverbial salt of the earth, while others, I'd, well, I won't tell you what I'd like to do... but it ain't good...

I've been the victim of their crimes, and had em help me get my truck back one time...

I tend to judge them as I find them, and try not to judge them by tarring them all with the same brush, though I admit it can be trying on occasion...

Now lets get back to what can be done to stop thefts, having a presence on site seems like the best and most effective solution...

Ironic....just a few posts back, whilst calling me thick, you were posting a snipit from a trash paper to substantiate your side of the debate...:lol:

You will notice I myself needed no recourse to such behaviour..pot calling kettle perchance?:biggrin:

You judge people you don't know,then insult them thinking it wins your point... from my experience in life that is a naive and foolhardy thing to do,maybe it works for you from your perspective, but ask anyone, it actually shows you in a bad light, which is a shame as in real life I'm sure your a nice well balanced chap to know...

Then maybe I too am 'naive' , just like all the othe sheeple you lable, another media name by the way, used by yourself here as an insulting tool in an effort to bolster your opinion.

I like others can see the tactics you use, and they discredit your ability to apear plausible .:lol:

To be honest politics on any forum will cause arguments unless all the members are open minded to others opinions which is unfortunately rarely the case, i am anti Tory because of experience with family and friends suffering under them, miners/disabled ect, not what i read in the media, i do not insult people intentionally though i admit it may come over that way at times, but its meant mostly in banter, i spent most of my life on building sites/road jobs where the lads where far from sensitive, i dont post anywhere with the intent to offend! but by nature will defend myself as will most folk.

If you catch a thief and he threatens you, then you have every right to beat them to a pulp..

What you're not allowed to do is beat up on someone who isn't presenting a threat.

I'm not legally qualified, but know some who are - there are certain criteria.

To be honest I'm surprised this thread is still running and in the public domain, it is not a good advert for Arbtalk as it is not arboricultural discussion or information, not even off topic banter but the degredation of a valid thread by the perpetuation of a troll.

Regards,

Steve.

To be honest politics on any forum will cause arguments unless all the members are open minded to others opinions which is unfortunately rarely the case, i am anti Tory because of experience with family and friends suffering under them, miners/disabled ect, not what i read in the media, i do not insult people intentionally though i admit it may come over that way at times, but its meant mostly in banter, i spent most of my life on building sites/road jobs where the lads where far from sensitive, i dont post anywhere with the intent to offend! but by nature will defend myself as will most folk.

I had a feeling there was an element of jest in there, and I touched on that in my post. Of course it is the sensible thing to try and see both sides when differing opinions clash, though often in the heat of the moment we all fail at that.:001_smile:

Back on track, it really is so frustrating to hear of others getting repeatedly hit by theft, often in a brazen way, I can only imagine the impact that has on people, and their ability to function.

I actually felt lucky when I got cleared out that I did not get a repeat event after a few months, even so it left me fuming for revenge, and at the lack of response from the cops.

That does not stop you appearing at least to being a bully.

Not a nice thing

I had a feeling there was an element of jest in there, and I touched on that in my post. Of course it is the sensible thing to try and see both sides when differing opinions clash, though often in the heat of the moment we all fail at that.:001_smile:

Back on track, it really is so frustrating to hear of others getting repeatedly hit by theft, often in a brazen way, I can only imagine the impact that has on people, and their ability to function.

I actually felt lucky when I got cleared out that I did not get a repeat event after a few months, even so it left me fuming for revenge, and at the lack of response from the cops.

As i said in my first post i sympathise with the O.P and do not condone what the thieving scum have done i was just trying to put possible reasons for this type of crime becoming more prevalent, imho they should be locked up for a long time, theft is theft whether because of need or greed but when its need due to genuine desperation its a slightly less bitter pill to swallow, still for the victim i fully understand the anger/frustration ect and want for revenge.:thumbup1: