Yard ripped off

Swampster

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bully is the last thing i could be accused of last weigh in 10st 2lb wrong side of 50 and not very fit:001_smile:

I did say appearing to be!

And bullying is not just physical abuse.

I was subjected to both at school because I was small and from a farm.

I got bigger and got on in life. A lot of those bullies are in prison now some have since apologised.

I'm 6ft 2 and 15 stone now.

It's not your politics that bother me its your way of talking to people.

If you catch a thief and he threatens you, then you have every right to beat them to a pulp..

What you're not allowed to do is beat up on someone who isn't presenting a threat.

As to Gypsies, like they never tire of telling me, theres good and bad in everyone...

Some gypsies I know are the proverbial salt of the earth, while others, I'd, well, I won't tell you what I'd like to do... but it ain't good...

I've been the victim of their crimes, and had em help me get my truck back one time...

I tend to judge them as I find them, and try not to judge them by tarring them all with the same brush, though I admit it can be trying on occasion...

Now lets get back to what can be done to stop thefts, having a presence on site seems like the best and most effective solution...

Couple of nice chaps tried to rob my yard about 12 years ago , the police wanted to charge me with assault as i put one of them in hospital , They claimed that i had attacked them ! it is a fine line if there are two witnesses against one

Edited by njm
info

I did say appearing to be!

And bullying is not just physical abuse.

I was subjected to both at school because I was small and from a farm.

I got bigger and got on in life. A lot of those bullies are in prison now some have since apologised.

I'm 6ft 2 and 15 stone now.

It's not your politics that bother me its your way of talking to people.

ok i apologisze,

Couple of nice chaps tried to rob my yard about 12 years ago , the police wanted to charge me with assault as i put one of them in hospital , They claimed that i had attacked them ! it is a fine line if there are two witnesses against one

That is a big problem, if there is more than one of them you are on a loser. I have just been through all this with my step father and step brother trying to stitch me up after my mother died 6 month ago.

My step father's tried to attack me. I let it go but then a week later I got arrested for criminal damage and assault. They had made a right cocktail and bull story. It even got to court and ended up being thrown out.

I ended up losing my guns and am still battling to get them back.

Just be careful what you do and try to record everything. I pointed my car dash cam at the yard when I went down but have found in the confusion it was running.

If you catch a thief and he threatens you, then you have every right to beat them to a pulp.....

Only if you are certain there are no witnesses, video evidence and suchlike.

If you cant be sure, your actions should be limited to the use of "reasonable force" which will probably stop a long way short of opening the second can of ass whooping.

You didn't mention if these two chaps threatened you in any way...

theres a difference between battling away and coming out on top in a good fair fight... and beating someone up on account of catching them in your yard and, the two opponents are scarred stiff...

I'm all for a smack in the mouth, as a lesson but not for beating them up on account of the crimes of others...

You didn't mention if these two chaps threatened you in any way...

theres a difference between battling away and coming out on top in a good fair fight... and beating someone up on account of catching them in your yard and, the two opponents are scarred stiff...

I'm all for a smack in the mouth, as a lesson but not for beating them up on account of the crimes of others...

You do come out with some crap at times! How can it be called a fair fight? Two yobs against him, Marquis of Queensbury Rules go out of the window, use any means to put them on the deck. I'm sure you come out with these sort of statements to get a reaction. Mind you, its worked, I just bit. Off to do some quotes before this conversation escalates into another slanging match.