Tiny echo!

Maxnaggle

Hey guys, thanks for all the good information on this forum and this thread in particular.

I'm in Canada where the cs2511t is just being released. I've been reading about your experiences and want to run the 10" 1/4"pitch 0.43 gauge Stihl b/c.

Unfortunately everyone(including the dealer and echo canada) is telling me the 1/4" spur sprocket/clutch drum is unavailable here. It came with the 3/8" p spur sprocket/clutch drum and a 14" 3/8" P, 0.50 b/c :(

Are there any parts suppliers on here that might ship one across the water? I know it's a small order, I could add a few things to try to make it worth their while.

Regards,

Jacob

Hey guys, thanks for all the good information on this forum and this thread in particular.

I'm in Canada where the cs2511t is just being released. I've been reading about your experiences and want to run the 10" 1/4"pitch 0.43 gauge Stihl b/c.

Unfortunately everyone(including the dealer and echo canada) is telling me the 1/4" spur sprocket/clutch drum is unavailable here. It came with the 3/8" p spur sprocket/clutch drum and a 14" 3/8" P, 0.50 b/c [emoji20]

Are there any parts suppliers on here that might ship one across the water? I know it's a small order, I could add a few things to try to make it worth their while.

Regards,
Jacob

Try Rob d at chainsawbars.co.uk
  • Like 1

I'm in Canada too, not to hijack the thread but Echo Canada has confirmed the 2511t release? Every time I asked them they said "We have no plans to release in Canada". I went and ordered it from the U.K. Very happy with the purchase, love the saw in the canopy! Mine came stock with the carving bar and a 1/4 pitch sprocket. I have fit a Stihl Rollomatic Mini E bar on it with Stihl 71PM3 chain. There is a youtube video detailing this, seems to work well.

• Like 1

On ‎16‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 17:24, Cynfawr said:

Unfortunately everyone(including the dealer and echo canada) is telling me the 1/4" spur sprocket/clutch drum is unavailable here. It came with the 3/8" p spur sprocket/clutch drum and a 14" 3/8" P, 0.50 b/c :(

Regards,

Jacob

that is silliness on Echo Canadas behalf,  that saw will be utterly useless on a 14'' bar and chain.

• Like 1