How was your day?

Mick Dempsey

Update...

Had a visit from the dog warden this morning, he inspected the dog and its living arrangements and pronounced it was unfit for purpose.. said it needed to be on a stronger chain... so a stronger chain was got and now its tied to the end of that....

Said if anyone produced evidence the dog has been seen down the track he'd have to come and take it away.. fair enough I says...

Now heres the thing, my dog and another dog were seen in the vicinity of the attack on the sheep but thats all thats known to date.. within minutes of the attack, I went to collect the dog.. now, not a drop of blood was on my dog and none on the other dog too, A white mastiff type dog.....

Considering three sheep were killed and another survived but was tore up you'd imagine blood to be evident on their snouts at least but no, not a drop...

I'm wondering if some local was out takin his dogs for a walk, his dogs attacked the sheep and off he fled, an our dogs went looking at the commotion just in time to be spotted in the area...

Or, the woman who owns the land, she's got a dozen dogs one of which is a doberman and it might be hers thats killed the sheep.... then seein our dogs turn up decides to save some embarrassment for herself and blame our dogs for the crime....

With no blood on the dogs, its just a bit of a puzzler..... the last attack involving my nethews dog his dog was covered in blood... Odd

Honestly. the fact you keep your dog on a chain says to me that you should not have a dog.

Well, obviously its on a chain now, it wasn't till the other day...

Seein as one pic from a phone might condemn it, I'm toyin with the idea of finding it a good home..

One of the horsey girls knows a farmer who might have it, bit of an oddball family by all accounts but I'm assured they love their animals... so we'll see..

:congrats::congrats:

Look bozo, until I got hold of it was on a chain, I let it off to run free around this place, its a smallholding about twenty acre's.. I have three goats that it loves to chase and fight with, the goats look forward to settin about the dog as well....

But now I can't afford to let it loose lest it bolts down the track an gets a pic taken...

Look bozo, until I got hold of it was on a chain, I let it off to run free around this place, its a smallholding about twenty acre's.. I have three goats that it loves to chase and fight with, the goats look forward to settin about the dog as well....

But now I can't afford to let it loose lest it bolts down the track an gets a pic taken...

Fence your land!!! I have, my GSD runs free.

Dogs have two instincts, fight or flight, if you take away flight, they only have fight, chaining dogs makes then scared and aggressive, it should be illegal in my view.

I have seen farm dogs that have gone insane on a chain, IMO a bullet is better than a chain.