560xp problem

TKO

dan although she breaks ,thers no deny,power,comfort,economy nothing can touch a 560

matty,your right,my dealer spoke to Husqvarna and are supplying me a short block and partial time free of charge ;-)))))) your 560 sounds bad ass,how much did that cost?whos spud?

hi ,am new to this,ive owned a 560 for2.5 yrs now,best saw by far,although its the only husky saw that always needs a backup on a dys work,but the other day the crank sheared behind clutch,is this a common thing?thanks in advance

Almost every part of a new Husky or Stihl saw is made with cheeses of varying density.

Last week my 560xp unscrewed the two bolts that secure the Dog Teeth.

The thread was stripped inside the bolt holes as the bolts vibrated themselves loose!!!!!

I think the bolts are made of stale Leerdamer and the engine case is old Edam.

👎🏼

dan although she breaks ,thers no deny,power,comfort,economy nothing can touch a 560

matty,your right,my dealer spoke to Husqvarna and are supplying me a short block and partial time free of charge ;-)))))) your 560 sounds bad ass,how much did that cost?whos spud?

Can't remember the cost at all mate it was a while back!! Spud is on Arb talk , if you go on the chainsaw section he has a spuds porting and tuning thread, check it out and send him a pm if your interested.

We all want saws with more power,faster cutting, lighter, less vibration,lower noise, lower emissions, so there is a penalty to pay, greater maintenace, tightening external nuts and bolts etc, we have to be realistic if we do not want to go back to the age of Husqy 65s or Stihl 08s.

We all want saws with more power,faster cutting, lighter, less vibration,lower noise, lower emissions, so there is a penalty to pay, greater maintenace, tightening external nuts and bolts etc, we have to be realistic if we do not want to go back to the age of Husqy 65s or Stihl 08s.

Ahhhh Husqvarna L65.......there's a saw, set my lawn alight with one once:lol: