Songs I Am Listening To

Old Monkey

8 minutes ago, Stubby said:

Its not as old as me 😃👍

Ha ha, I knew you were going to say that😄.. I'm not far behind you, but unbelievably Peter Frampton is actually older than you !!!!     There's footage of him playing this with his son but I've not found anything original.

Humble pie, Greens playhouse Glasgow when I was 16 was and still is the best concert I was ever at, and then when Frampton left the next one they did was with 'Frampton's camel' in support and when the main act came on Peter also played that set, his guitar along with Dave 'Clem' Clempson I'll never forget, it's just a pity there's no footage .. that I've seen anyway👍

This will.. 'take you back' 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Macpherson said:

Ha ha, I knew you were going to say that😄.. I'm not far behind you, but unbelievably Peter Frampton is actually older than you !!!!     There's footage of him playing this with his son but I've not found anything original.

Humble pie, Greens playhouse Glasgow when I was 16 was and still is the best concert I was ever at, and then when Frampton left the next one they did was with 'Frampton's camel' in support and when the main act came on Peter also played that set, his guitar along with Dave 'Clem' Clempson I'll never forget, it's just a pity there's no footage .. that I've seen anyway👍

This will.. 'take you back' 

They are still touring . Not the original line up but they played Worthing a couple of years back .

6 hours ago, Stubby said:

They are still touring . Not the original line up but they played Worthing a couple of years back .

Yeah, tbo I really only liked the original line up, the first 4 albums and then I kind of lost interest... I thought Steve Upton was a very good drummer but I don't know what happened to him, never heard of him since 👍