Husqvarna 365

john andrews

Hi We sell a lot of 365 saws and don't have any issues with the latest ones.

If you need one, all Husqvarna machines are going up this month. :thumbdown:(Husqvarna increase not ours, so it will be all dealers)

Husqvarna 365 X Torq chainsaw (70.7cc)

Not sure what you did to your website over Xmas but it's gone a bit wrong on mobiles now

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1452068729.379721.jpg.e41e233e0944ce7ce40a626c10f0c655.jpg

Hi We sell a lot of 365 saws and don't have any issues with the latest ones.

If you need one, all Husqvarna machines are going up this month. :thumbdown:(Husqvarna increase not ours, so it will be all dealers)

Husqvarna 365 X Torq chainsaw (70.7cc)

Yes, I got mine from Mr FR Jones & got my O/H a silky saw too

good to deal with, thanks

N

The only real difference between the 365 and the 365 Special ( other than the decal ) was the cylinder inlet manifold connection, the early saw had the inlet manifold held to the cylinder with two screws, the special has the same connection as the 372xp with a screw clip around the outside.

Gents, i'm thinking of buying a husky 365, what are these saws like to use, i would like to run an 15 and 18 inch bar on it, what is the difference on the 365 and the 365 special, and finally can these be ported etc, many thanks John.

Hi there

i have had a 365 special from new great saw powerful saw and run a 18" bar its used on ground and aloft . Cant fault her . If you know the saws history and lts been looked after. Pius parts are avaible