My 2016 Zero Facebook Diary

SteveA

De-activated my account also , had enough of stupid photos of pouting girls , that and the vanity issue , good riddance ....

Good man/ or woman?

Do you see yourself spending more time on Arbtalk & other forums?

cheers, steve

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 4 in the zero Facebook house....

a) I've attempted to human-auto-pilot-login-to-Facebook just a couple times today.

b) my partner took a video of me washing our dirty Jack Russell in the wheelbarrow to show his automatic washing machine mode (I got wet holding him). That's been uploaded to Facebook by her so even though I'm not on Facebook for all of 2016 - I'm still on it!

cheers, steve

What I find very strange is people who send messages to a dead relative via FB. Now Im not religious or believe in the after life (everyone to their own and all that) but id bet my house on the fact that they are not watching FB??

Even stranger is when dead people send messages to us living people! :001_huh:

(okay I'll climb back into the straight jacket now, but can still use my tongue to type). :thumbup:

Day 9 in the zero facearse house....

It's been 5 days since my last update - I'm not trying to auto login so often now... I reckon I auto try to login about once per day.

So do I miss being on Facebook? Not really half as much as I thought I would.

What do I miss about it? Recently, I've been scanning eBay, Motors.co.uk, PistonHeads, AutoTrader, Gumtree, Preloved and FridayAds looking to buy a small van.... I'm wondering if I'm missing out on seeing the Facebook classified ads! Probably not, but definitely maybe?!

Where do people sell cheap little vans nowadays? Aren't most people fed up with eBay (who also own Gumtree)?

Where do all the little used vans go?....

cheers, steve