Andrew Neil Speech

scotspine1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that ISIS and moderate Muslims are poles apart and most followers of Islam are as appalled by these attacks as the rest of us. I do think though that their faith should be challenged. They are working from the same manual, the moderates just skip the bits they find distasteful.

Blind faith should be challenged at every juncture. It is crazy.

Not all faith is blind though.

This comment makes me embarrassed to be associated with this forum

No free speech then?!

I'd be delighted to be proven wrong. After a few atrocities have been committed here, see if any of the moderates get carried away with the militant Islamic call and join in. You reckon none whatsoever? That applies from now and in all of the future.

Just like you quietly love it when a boat load of refugee kids drowns trying to escape Syria? Your a massive tit

Only 36 DD I'm afraid. Of course I don't rejoice in death; you are twisting what I'm saying. All I'm saying is Watch Out! Don't be so surprised if countless Muslims decide to run with it. Plenty of non-extremists were out celebrating 9/11.

This comment makes me embarrassed to be associated with this forum

Yea an this comment gets my goat as well, the underlying tone being a threat to management that they better do something about it...

Now don't get me wrong, I to found the comment a little offensive, but more because its something that hadn't been thought through..

But then again, cider an thinking aren't usually a good guide to what someone really thinks..

And, given the fact 130 people had just been murdered in cold blood, he and everyone else has a right to vent to get it out their system..

Only 36 DD I'm afraid. Of course I don't rejoice in death; you are twisting what I'm saying. All I'm saying is Watch Out! Don't be so surprised if countless Muslims decide to run with it. Plenty of non-extremists were out celebrating 9/11.

Oh so you don't rejoice in death but the Muslim community do? Your a massive tit

No free speech then?!

I'd be delighted to be proven wrong. After a few atrocities have been committed here, see if any of the moderates get carried away with the militant Islamic call and join in. You reckon none whatsoever? That applies from now and in all of the future.

If you have to resort to the 'no free speech' argument to justify your hateful little snivellings then you are either a very bad troll or a massive ****!!!

I suspect the latter.

ETA that's a shame; swear filter.