We stand with you France

doddie82

Sadly I feel that standing with France will not be enough. Another C change has occurred as of last night in Paris and until a formal declaration of war is declared and actual leaders of countries are willing to send boots in to wipe out completely this known enemy and their allies many more operations like the series of attacks in France will be occurring around the world. Since 9-11 I have felt saddened and frustrated by the response of elected officials willing to make half measures to control and contain this pox that continues to spread and bring more death and destruction in its wake. I believe the recent invasion of people from many North African nations into Europe will only excelerate this process of controlling and containing said acts of terrorism while continuing to feed the fires of the enemy from abroad and within. Finding competent leaders willing to do what ever is nessary to wipe out and destroy the enemies and their respective countries will be the true challenge in the present and future since time is not on the side of countries like France or the USA. The terriorst and the nations supporting the same know that and will continue to exploit this until we cease to exist or the terrorist and countries supporting same ceases to exist.

easy-lift guy

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One line of thought is that anyone who plants a bomb or fires indiscriminently is carrying out an act of war. If they are not wearing a military uniform they are, in effect, a spy.

If they are deemed to be murdering spies I wonder what sort of treatment they could then expect.

One line of thought is that anyone who plants a bomb or fires indiscriminently is carrying out an act of war. If they are not wearing a military uniform they are, in effect, a spy.

If they are deemed to be murdering spies I wonder what sort of treatment they could then expect.

Does a spy not work for a country?

These are just terrorists and should be shot a soon as possible.

During WW II many were caught and captured and executed, normally by firing squad. Since no one country has actually and formally declared war agains any of the known terrorists groups and countries harboring and supporting the same I believe there will continue to be business as usual. More containment and control will continue to be the policy of many countries.

While this military, political strategy is just what the terrorist are banking on world leaders willing to sacrifice blood and treasure of their countries will let history judge their actions or lack there of in the future.

And the uniform question doesn't really apply. Since 9-11 to the present most if not all actions that US forces involved with basically had the bad guys and gals shooting at our forces. Uniforms per say we're casual so you either took them out first or captured them first.

easy-lift guy

Does a spy not work for a country?

These are just terrorists and should be shot a soon as possible.

No one country is willing to claim ownership to this pox. Most of the 9-11 high jackers were of Saudi Arabian citizenship, however for many different reasons Saudi Arabia was selected to be an ally instead of an enemy:confused1:

I do agree with the second part of your reply:thumbup1:

easy-lift guy

Crazy stuff, was there last weekend for a get together with family.

Absolutely stunning city. What this will mean for France's foreign policy I don't know.

I suspect they'll get more involved.

More involved? They were the first Euro country to step up with America and start shooting.

It's my opinion that governments have tied their own hands by allowing ludicrous laws to be passed.

What they need to do is crack on with protecting their nations by all necessary means.

The media should be given no access to government sanctioned operations therefore the human rights mob wouldn't know what's happened and wouldn't start flapping their gums at events that have already occurred.

Good examples:

1. Many years ago Paris started to throw a bureaucratic blanket over their Foreign Legion. The Legion had never been allowed to operate with impunity but since the politicians became too involved, the FFL has never been able to exercise it's considerable force as it was designed to do.

2. Whenever the SAS do what they were trained to do, our media try to hammer them.

We need leaders with the sort of courage that Margaret Thatcher had.

Politicians should not get the job because they did politics at Uni.

They should be experienced business leaders and throw in a few with real military experience, a realistic government could be formed.

Anyway, better get off my soap box now before I say something strong!

More involved? They were the first Euro country to step up with America and start shooting.

It's my opinion that governments have tied their own hands by allowing ludicrous laws to be passed.

What they need to do is crack on with protecting their nations by all necessary means.

The media should be given no access to government sanctioned operations therefore the human rights mob wouldn't know what's happened and wouldn't start flapping their gums at events that have already occurred.

Good examples:

1. Many years ago Paris started to throw a bureaucratic blanket over their Foreign Legion. The Legion had never been allowed to operate with impunity but since the politicians became too involved, the FFL has never been able to exercise it's considerable force as it was designed to do.

2. Whenever the SAS do what they were trained to do, our media try to hammer them.

We need leaders with the sort of courage that Margaret Thatcher had.

Politicians should not get the job because they did politics at Uni.

They should be experienced business leaders and throw in a few with real military experience, a realistic government could be formed.

Anyway, better get off my soap box now before I say something strong!

Yes, we need strong leaders who back forces that carry out black ops, not put them in the dock.

Time to take a much sronger stand against terrorism

N