Broken into, beaten up.

Rik

I recently did a job at a vehicle recovery yard. They recover and store vehicles as evidence for the police and the CPS. Their yard was broken into, over a 6 foot fence with razor wire, and then into a locked warehouse, where they torched a car that was due to be used in evidence in a big trial.

The two large hungry Rottweillers patrolling the yard were poisoned. The other cars in the warehouse all went up in the subsequent fire, including some of the owner's own classic cars, among them a Cortina previously owned by a member of the royal family.

Just goes to show if they are determined enough there are no lengths to which they will not go.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alas, then I'd buy professionally trained guard dogs. They don't eat if they're not told to.

I'm telling ya'll - dogs are an effective solution to all this UK thievery. Check the TH treads for any theft threads, they're far and few between. But then again, we have dogs, AND guns.

Edited by MasterBlaster

Your a braver man than me, I would have probably just rang the police if they didnt disappear as soon as I turned up.:blushing:

Too many people do the same thing and wind up dead or in a very bad way, its not just the few that you hear about in the papers now and then!

Anyway good on you as others have said to stand up to them. Hope the next time you see them is in a line up under some bright lights. :001_smile:

Having a go and getting beaten up may not be a total loss.

They may think twice if they are thinking of returning in the future.

They will know you will not take any nonesence and will have a go, only the next time you may be prepared and they may not get the better of you.

I am all for getting toed in with people like this, I did it with some bullies at school who bullied me for a year, I snapped one day and focussed on the ring leader, I jumped on him and concentrated on hurting him while the others were beating me.

They never bullied me again, I got a good kicking but I hurt the ring leader who was not willing to have a repeat performance.

Hopefully you have done the same with your theives :thumbup1: