Broken into, beaten up.

Rik

one against six would never give youa fair chance.... not unless you were bruce lee or someone like that..

See what you're saying though, the rest mist and that - fair play to you for having a go.. did they get awa with much?

If the police dont take it seriousley or pull thier finger out you shuld whack a complaint in to the independent police complaints commission !

It's aboutt ime the long arm of the law got of thier arse and actually did something... too busy nicking people for talking on mobiles and doing 32 in a 30 limit with on the spot fines.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done for having a go, very brave (or stupid) glad your ok, your stuff aint worth your life mate, dont bother next time, check your ins policeys and use them, too many people killed for doing whats right. Hope you get sorted and get your stuff back.

I think the best way to get a reaction from the old bill is to tell them they better get there soon as you have a gun trained on guys presently robbing you. Armed response have a sub 5 minute response time. Or get a big dog. Pikies dont get out of their vehicle if there is a dog running around. I speak from experience of the tossers.

This is an horrific tale, glad you were not more badly hurt.

Dogs do work, IME.

The police are pretty useless, but the CPR are worse.

We had 4 guys walk through our site a year or so back. They were drinking larger and looked worse for it.

One of them picked up one of the lads jackets, I asked him to please return it, he offered me out, then his mate produced an air rifle from a box he was carrying and pointed it at me. I stepped behind a tree.

They walked off with the jacket, I rang the police and followed them at a safe distance.

Long story short, they got arrested, one admitted it but the main guy would not.

The three of us on site gave statements and agreed to go to court, a few weeks before the court date I get a letter saying it was being dropped due to lack of evidence, WTF they could not have had more evidence.

Edited by skyhuck

that is about what i recon is likely to happen.. even if it does get that far... which i VERY much doubt.. they will get of with nothing, and we shall be left to pick up the pieces... as it seems is so often the case...

it seems to be comin through quite a lot that dogs could be the way to go.. a few poeple my way have mentioned it also... could be summat to look into...

and yeah ive heard quite a few stories that mentioning the you have a gun.. or even better you "think" they "may" have a gun works very well.. the latter sounds more appealing dues to to the fact you get bombarded apparently witha million questions about guns and ive you have on and your liscence and why would you have it in public etc etc etc...

still.. on a plus side.. couple of pints seem to make hurty jaw go away.. which is nice :)

i am sure there are loads of stories going around the world about police and the law doing good. i would hate to think what the world would be like with out them. you have been unfortunate mate, that is for sure. dont be bitter or stop having faith in society. the media love to focus on doom and gloom, keeps us all scared. the police in our town have really cracked down on drug dealers and junkies, they are always out and about and never far away. lets hope we never need to call on them. chin up, oh sorry:blushing:. put a brave face on it and treasure your family and life even more after your lucky escape. take care:001_smile:

We had a farmer over here find some guys tring to steel his truck, he fired a warning shot from hs house as they were heading down the farm (About 500m) problemi was he hit one of them in the back of the head.All hell broke loose.

Another Farmer found some guys trying to load his 4x4 bike into the back of a van, he took to the van with a 066 amazing what a saw will do to a van, tyres seats etc. The guys tookoff running and there van was written off!

I think that tought them a lessn!!