Broken into, beaten up.

Rik

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scum :thumbdown:. hope you feel better soon. Fair play for going after them.

The justice in this country sucks, as far as i can see if you had tiped up and got out with a bat or bar n leathed them all for trying to nick your stuff you would have been the one in trouble

Sorry this kind of thing really ***** me off.

Mate sad to hear about that, it's normally travellers .

Please please please can we get some distinction between travellers (crusty bus dwelling hippy dropouts) gypsies(transit van and chrome trailer types) and pikies( the sort that do what you are describing).

Thanks.

Alas, then I'd buy professionally trained guard dogs. They don't eat if they're not told to.

I'm telling ya'll - dogs are an effective solution to all this UK thievery. Check the TH treads for any theft threads, they're far and few between. But then again, we have dogs, AND guns.

yep legalise guns its the way forward (shoot on sight)

cheers again everyone for the replies.. im on the right road, jaw dont hurt quite as much.. at the moment... :P i decided the worst thing about it all is that it all happened in an afternonn after a nice little eucalyp dismantle, lovely day and i was actuall gonna have a very rare afternoon off!!

police have traced the vehicle.. a 'pool' vehicle with no owner, insurance or any other records... of course.. by now all the cable will have gone and been fragged so that will no doubt be in the system and untraceable...

lookin back, i would have done a load of things different, and probably not have gotten a pasting, and maybe even have got the gear back... but hey, hindsight... wonderful thing! recon if it happens again id do the same thing.. just be a bit more prepared next time ;)

would find it difficult to quote everyone individually but i agree with the laser sharks!, dogs and guns would be fantastic, definately talkin about pikies, and if we could actually get away with maimimg the scum... id be first to sign up!!

gutted for you mate , maybe next time you should fru a couple or them over , mybe then the others will get the message not to try it , i know its not legal but hey neither is robbing a decant hard working guy . this type of thing really sickens me but i really hope that the guys are found that did it .get well soon mate