Britain Hating Ideology

DanClimbsTrees

I think you'll find Miliband was distancing himself from New anything, he wanted to return to old something. Look were it got him.. The Moron..

Given that he refused to acknowledge the failure of Blairite economics and the overspend they caused during one of the tv debates, I don't think he was trying too hard to disown them.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given that he refused to acknowledge the failure of Blairite economics and the overspend they caused during one of the tv debates, I don't think he was trying too hard to disown them.

You don't wash your dirty linen in public, so no, Ed isn't gonna start dissin his former colleagues in public is he?..

That being said, he was clearly on the left of Blair..

Now, if you want to talk about overspend, twenty trillion dollars.. thats what its taken to keep us all in work..

You might want to thank George Bush jnr and Obama for "overspending" to keep you in a job..

You don't wash your dirty linen in public, so no, Ed isn't gonna start dissin his former colleagues in public is he?..

That being said, he was clearly on the left of Blair..

Now, if you want to talk about overspend, twenty trillion dollars.. thats what its taken to keep us all in work..

You might want to thank George Bush jnr and Obama for "overspending" to keep you in a job..

So was Gengis Khan. As to who or what kept me in a job, you do talk some old cobblers as you do not know me or who I work for. :001_smile:

So was Gengis Khan. As to who or what kept me in a job, you do talk some old cobblers as you do not know me or who I work for. :001_smile:

Look, you tried to belittle the past labour administration for overspending, I'm just pointing out that sometimes, especially in times of crisis, you do things that one day you might live to regret...

For instance, it wasn't labour policy to get us into a world wide economic recession. From what I remember it was brought about by the herd mentality of millions of ordinary people..

Look how much my house is worth this week brigade..

Now, given that Gordon Brown was in the middle of a crisis, you wouldn't expect him to sit around like a rabbit in the headlights doin nothin would you?..

My complaint with his management of the crisis isn't that he spent like wildfire, but that he seemed clueless and out of his depth...

But, spending money was the only real option they had...

So when you bleat about the previous labour administration spendng money or loading us with debt, you might want to consider the context in which it was spent...

A context that includes the collapse of the world financial system..

Now, I, like most people don't like debt, but I do recognize its better than spending all winter looking for turnips in some farmers field...

And, as a lifelong labour supporter, I'd rather David Cameron in charge than any of the clueless muppets that have replaced him...tony blair that is!!

Edited by Vespasian

• 4 weeks later...