Britain Hating Ideology

DanClimbsTrees

Umunna, Kendall, Tristam Hunt & the other Blairite careerist politicians who have such contempt for the party members who voted overwhelmingly for Corbyn are going to ruin Labour's chance of election if they're allowed to continue sulking and spinning just because they didn't get their way. The public clearly don't want a Blairite party. Get in line and represent your members or bugger off imo.

Wasn't Ed Milliband a left leaning labour leader, didn't he and his party just get trounced at the last election?...

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't Ed Milliband a left leaning labour leader, didn't he and his party just get trounced at the last election?...

Considering the Torys only won the suport of around 24% of the electorate Its hard to see the reult as a 'trouncing'. Doesn't look to me as if the public are very keen on either the blue Torys or the red Torys.

Considering the Torys only won the suport of around 24% of the electorate Its hard to see the reult as a 'trouncing'. Doesn't look to me as if the public are very keen on either the blue Torys or the red Torys.

Conservative seats 331

Labour 232

Conservatives 99 more seats than labour, tells me Labour got smashed trounced and mauled... :thumbup1:

Ed Miliband, dictionary definition, officially the most boring man on earth..

Conservative seats 331

Labour 232

Conservatives 99 more seats than labour, tells me Labour got smashed trounced and mauled... :thumbup1:

Ed Miliband, dictionary definition, officially the most boring man on earth..

No, 11,334,576 votes for the Torys against 9,347,304 for Labour. Then we have to add in the votes for the Liberals, UKIP, Greens, SNP etc. Our flawed electoral sytem then turned that into a wafer thin twelve seat majority. I don't see any big winners there. :biggrin:

No, 11,334,576 votes for the Torys against 9,347,304 for Labour. Then we have to add in the votes for the Liberals, UKIP, Greens, SNP etc. Our flawed electoral sytem then turned that into a wafer thin twelve seat majority. I don't see any big winners there. :biggrin:

David Cameron is the leader of Great Britain, engaging with other world leaders on a weekly basis...

Jeremy Trotsky Corbin , who?....

I think we have a big winner there :thumbup1:

David Cameron is the leader of Great Britain, engaging with other world leaders on a weekly basis...

Jeremy Trotsky Corbin , who?....

I think we have a big winner there :thumbup1:

The big winner was the electorate, for once they voted for what they believed to be right for the country and not for themselves.I think most now understand there is no such thing as a free bus ride .Tiz rare.:001_smile:

Bob

Umunna, Kendall, Tristam Hunt & the other Blairite careerist politicians who have such contempt for the party members who voted overwhelmingly for Corbyn are going to ruin Labour's chance of election if they're allowed to continue sulking and spinning just because they didn't get their way. The public clearly don't want a Blairite party. Get in line and represent your members or bugger off imo.

I'm not sure what planet you've just arrived from Dan, but a left wing leader has, since the 1970's, been a disaster for the Labour Party. The British public would rather have a blairite party any day than this left wing, unpatriotic, anti Jewish, pro IRA mug.

It was the unions that got him elected, not the average labour voter. God help us if he ever gets a sniff at power