Phanner Ventura jacket.

Old Mill Tree Care

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps. Doesn't help justify the cost though.

Joe this is the typical forecast for us along the top of the Pennine way.

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1447367738.704880.jpg.c720558db4d48e380098b14ac084f399.jpgit's done alright ...it's still waterproof just when new it would stand lashing hard rain all day long, now it's will do about half a day before it starts to come through ... But it's still better than a lot of others I've used and functional.

• 9 months later...
But did you stay dry?

Well after 8 months I sent back my Pfanner Ventura rain jacket, even though I'd only worn it about 10 times.

It is not even shower proof and I am am totally convinced that it was never waterproof, even from day one.

I just assumed that it was a bit of sweat on the inside but did notice that the rain didn't 'bead' and run off.

I sent it back to Treekit who have responded honourably and professionally. However, Pfanner took ages to inspect it and send it back with the conclusion that I have owned it for too long!

I have emailed Pfanner directly to gain further info and plead my case but they have not replied.

I promised myself I wouldn't post anything on here but want to know if anyone else has found the most expensive Arb climbers jacket to be totally useless?

.:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Hope you get some where with pfanner.

I gave up on mine been water proof and just wear it as a work smock , brought the cut and climb which is good and works , my old mans just brought the sips jacket and for the price it looks a winner, I wore it as we had swapped trucks and there was a hard down pour all afternoon so had to try it out ... stayed bone dry!