Buy an echo!!

Logrover

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quick question folks why do some people care so passionately about what saw other people are using???? as long as the one im using is doing its job thats all i really care about!( fun reading tho i will admit :)

Well yes, they all cut wood,

Its probably that a certain person - hand firmly on his outboard clutch, starts posting somewhat biased opinions that dont nesseraily contribute to the thread :biggrin:

N

Well yes, they all cut wood,

Its probably that a certain person - hand firmly on his outboard clutch, starts posting somewhat biased opinions that dont nesseraily contribute to the thread :biggrin:

N

Bang on the button,I don't give two figs what folk want to buy, and have not knocked any other brand,but echo are up there as a viable alternative, and some biased fool trying to hold people back from having straight info is something worth correction.

It sounds like the echo 620 is a safe bet , there are several members on here who rate them highly now that the daylight hours are getting shorter and the hours of darkness getting longer these things got to be put through the mangle and wringed out :thumbup1::lol::lol:

It sounds like the echo 620 is a safe bet , there are several members on here who rate them highly now that the daylight hours are getting shorter and the hours of darkness getting longer these things got to be put through the mangle and wringed out :thumbup1::lol::lol:

Yea but now the days are shorter nights are longer you got more time to mend the husqvarna

What is the equivilent cc solo like ?,is it made by dolmar ?

They are well made and quite heavy they where made by solo but unavailable at the moment until there released by the new company solo by Alko

I think Garden kit has the info about the release date and models

But it's another saw somebody doesn't like :thumbup::thumbup:

They are well made and quite heavy they where made by solo but unavailable at the moment until there released by the new company solo by Alko

I think Garden kit has the info about the release date and models

But it's another saw somebody doesn't like :thumbup::thumbup:

Funny you should mention this as I have been in touch with the importer today via email to find out the latest. No reply yet though.

I don't sell many saws at all, especially bigger ones. I do not want to sell the normal Stihl and Huskie, its just too competitive.

Tried Echo, very good saws but I could not sell the numbers due to the close proximity and low prices of R&T. (still got a 620SX on the shelf that needs selling)

So I am looking at maybe Solo, as it will be that bit different.

Got to shift that 620 first though, it will look odd amongst the solo's!