Bad habits

Thesnarlingbadger

Yeah but was wasn't going to get arsey. He was just trying to understand why I was doing something the way I was. I was more of a "why do you not have your side strop on"?

I've had college lads tell me how stuff should be done. Makes me want to floor them frankly.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This gets right on my wick. If its hot and im doing something on the ground with zero risk of anything hitting me from above I will often take my helmet off, but still wears safety glasses and ear plugs.

I won't put up with a groundsman with no helmet on. My no.1 pet peave though is when a groundy walks under the tree without looking up first, helmet or no helmet. Seems to be the obvious thing to do for anyone valueing their own life would be to look up before walking under a tree they know full well someones dropping lumps out of

Yeah it seems to be happening more and more, the thing I have an issue with is if someone gets hit and knocked out or worse then the climber will get stick for it when there's only so many times you can say "put that f*****g lid back on you t**t" before you've had enough.

No one said poorly, read the above, and where safety is the issue everyone has the right

I can justify every move I make. Of course I don't take well to a fresh outta college kid telling me how tree work should be done.

In any case, I'm not gonna be fodder for your devils advocacy.