England's takes on Fiji

mendiplogs

Fair play to ya.

My next moan is about Football fans....... Yes it was thuggery years ago, and I don't go to the Football anymore, due to me living 200 plus miles away of my home team but to suggest that it's the same these days is rubbish.

The last football game I went to was Stoke v Bolton in the FA Cup semi at Wembley in 2011. Us, Stoke and Bolton fans arrived in London early in the day, we sat drinking outside the same pubs or across the road from each other until the match was about to start, when we walked down Wembly Way we walked next to each other in our own 'colours' chatting and having a good bit of banter, shaking hands before we went into our different ends of the ground.

Some people seem to boil my piss!

Hi EGGS rugby fans and football fans are totally different running on Apple ISO nine thanks John

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rugby World Cup - A Guide for Footy Fans

Some of you Football Fans will doubtless want to give some of your time to the RWC over the next few weeks, so you may find the following useful. Firstly, you may have noticed that England have been paired with Uruguay. Do not be alarmed, they are actually ****. Surprisingly, more worrying are Wales, who are half handy, and Australia who are more than handy, they are Fecking Good. You may also have spotted Fiji. Fiji does not play Left side midfield for Southampton, its actually a place and we are playing them tonight

During the Matches you will see some disturbing sights. Players are going to get Hit. They are going to get Hit Extremely hard, and they are going to get up again without complaining, and without rolling around in agony. This is normal in Rugby, and is called Manning the **** Up. You will also notice that the Players will not surround the Referee and call him A Wanker. They will also not call the Touch Judge A Blind Wanker. Finally, the Crowd wil not sing 'The Referees A Wanker'. I know its Odd, but we kind of like it that way.

The Rules. This obviously is a tricky one. Four Years ago the Call of choice from Footie Fans was 'Over the Top Ref'. You were never right then, and chances are you wont be now. Far better to go with 'In at the Side'. Since neither the Players, the Ref or the Crowd ever get this right, there is every chance you may pull this one off. Just don't shout it during A Scrum or A Lineout as you will look A Complete Dick. Finally, don't bother shouting 'Not Straight' at A Scrum. No International Scrum has been fed straight since 1987, and that was an Accident

Watching in the Pub. This will be equally strange for You. Supporters of both Teams will be present and wearing their 'Colours'. They are not going to attempt to Kill or Maim each other, And they will not abuse each other with Foul Language. The Atmosphere will be pleasant (unless too many of you arseholes turn up....) It will most definitely NOT be A wise move for you to 'Offer someone out'. In the unlikely event that someone from A Rugby Club 'Offers you out', The wisest course of action will be to leave via the Toilet Window.

I hope you find this useful, and please try not to be too much of A pain in the Arse. Enjoy!!

Leaving via the toilet window cuz some bully boys thinks they're going to get the better of ya!:lol::lol::lol:

I nearly fell out the side of the van whilst waiting for a **** tanker.

Edited by eggsarascal

The Rugby World Cup - A Guide for Footy Fans

Some of you Football Fans will doubtless want to give some of your time to the RWC over the next few weeks, so you may find the following useful. Firstly, you may have noticed that England have been paired with Uruguay. Do not be alarmed, they are actually ****. Surprisingly, more worrying are Wales, who are half handy, and Australia who are more than handy, they are Fecking Good. You may also have spotted Fiji. Fiji does not play Left side midfield for Southampton, its actually a place and we are playing them tonight

During the Matches you will see some disturbing sights. Players are going to get Hit. They are going to get Hit Extremely hard, and they are going to get up again without complaining, and without rolling around in agony. This is normal in Rugby, and is called Manning the **** Up. You will also notice that the Players will not surround the Referee and call him A Wanker. They will also not call the Touch Judge A Blind Wanker. Finally, the Crowd wil not sing 'The Referees A Wanker'. I know its Odd, but we kind of like it that way.

The Rules. This obviously is a tricky one. Four Years ago the Call of choice from Footie Fans was 'Over the Top Ref'. You were never right then, and chances are you wont be now. Far better to go with 'In at the Side'. Since neither the Players, the Ref or the Crowd ever get this right, there is every chance you may pull this one off. Just don't shout it during A Scrum or A Lineout as you will look A Complete Dick. Finally, don't bother shouting 'Not Straight' at A Scrum. No International Scrum has been fed straight since 1987, and that was an Accident

Watching in the Pub. This will be equally strange for You. Supporters of both Teams will be present and wearing their 'Colours'. They are not going to attempt to Kill or Maim each other, And they will not abuse each other with Foul Language. The Atmosphere will be pleasant (unless too many of you arseholes turn up....) It will most definitely NOT be A wise move for you to 'Offer someone out'. In the unlikely event that someone from A Rugby Club 'Offers you out', The wisest course of action will be to leave via the Toilet Window.

I hope you find this useful, and please try not to be too much of A pain in the Arse. Enjoy!!

Pathetic stereotyping.

I like football and rugby, as do many others.

Edited by Mick Dempsey

Shame on you Sirs - you should support the any and all of the home countries when they are playing all those bloody foreigners, what!

When it gets down to the later stages and the home countries playing each other - then the nationalism should kick in.

So, Up the Empire! Er, I mean C'mon England!

Sorry mate got nothing against English but welsh folk have been bread with a strange thing that we just can't support England at rugby! I can at other sports but every time I try I shut down and have to be reset

Your quite happy to live and work here mind:confused1:

The bit that I don't get is, if England get knocked out of any world competition the next team I want to win is one of OUR Union (not some country that most people couldn't point out on an Atlas), perhaps it's just me!

:biggrin: that's right eggs I just got to stay here for another 6 months earning £200 a week then I'll have enough to return home and buy half of Cardiff :thumbup::thumbup: