Drowned refugee children

SteveA

Since we have so many good Samaritans on this site who want nothing more than a better life for these poor frightened souls from war torn lands....

From the footage I've seen there dont seem to be that many poor frightened souls amongst them. The majority, not all, but the majority seem to be youngish blokes out to make a bigger buck than they can back home.

This is a touchy subject and i have an opinion but im not willing to share it on these pages BUT let me just say to some of the people claiming immigrants are all scroungers etc over 60% of doctors working in our NHS right now are non nationals.Not all asylem seekers/immigrants are on the take.Its really sad that it takes pictures of a dead child to make us sit up and pay attention to whats been going on for months.I dont want to get into arguements on this forum just my opinion.

I don't think anyone is claiming that all immigrants are scroungers, but equally we can all see that immigration is not as beneficial as we have been told over the last decades....

I really don't know how much more "cultural enrichment" we can take...

Do you have any proof that 60% of doctors are immigrants? Do you think it morally acceptable that we take doctors from the developing world?

Everyone has an opinion does'nt make it right or wrong.

If it's someones' opinion that child abuse is fantastic (example), they are most definitely wrong. So there is right and wrong when it comes to opinions - absolute truth if you like. Very unfashionable these "anything goes; if it feels good - do it" days.

If it's someones' opinion that child abuse is fantastic (example), they are most definitely wrong. So there is right and wrong when it comes to opinions - absolute truth if you like. Very unfashionable these "anything goes; if it feels good - do it" days.

Everyone has a right to express an opinion regardless if someone else interprets it as right or wrong,and i think using child abuse is a very extreme,and distasteful example because anyone who has such an extreme belief has deep disturbed mental issues.

Everyone has a right to express an opinion regardless if someone else interprets it as right or wrong,and i think using child abuse is a very extreme,and distasteful example because anyone who has such an extreme belief has deep disturbed mental issues.

No interpretation required! Extreme example of course - it's WRONG!

Robbing a bank then if you're offended; also WRONG.

FCOL.

The point i was making is everyone has the right to express there opinion,using extreme examples such as bank robbery or child abuse or any unlawful act will always be wrong,but if someone robs a bank to feed there sterving child-is it wrong?again its down to the individuals interpretation to come to the conclusion if its right or wrong.

From the footage I've seen there dont seem to be that many poor frightened souls amongst them. The majority, not all, but the majority seem to be youngish blokes out to make a bigger buck than they can back home.

I think this is a problem,there needs to be a clear distinction between a genuine refugee and what to all intents and purpose is a migrant worker. Nobody would deny a genuine refugee shelter with the view to repatriate them at a later date if circumstances were to change for the better.

Bob