Drowned refugee children

SteveA

I may get slated for saying this but here goes. My old man said something the other day that I agree with. Instead of just saying yeah come here and we will eventually go and try to sort their country out why not accept them on the basis that those able enough are trained and sent back to win their country back. Let's face it, they want to be here because of the standard of life we have but we only have that because thousands fought and died for it. I'm not saying what's happening isn't terrible cause it is but I feel we shouldn't just give them everything because of it, they should be made to fight for the same quality of life in their country with support from other countries

Good idea! wish i'd thought of that point in my plan, yes every able body man of fighting age within the refugees should fight for their country and help rid it of these Evil fanatics - we could train them & supply them, they could have their own spearheading Division.

I disagree with another commentator about ISIS not be a new thing in the Islamic world. ISIS is killing as many 'regular' Sunni Muslims as Shia because their invented brand of Islam is so extreme that they regard Sunni Muslims who don't conform to their super-extreme take on every bit of life just as much 'non-muslims' as they regard everyone else.

The only way you could survive their regime would be to act 'in-line' with their doctrine and participate in the Beheading of people merely for having a cigarette - whatever was going on in your head - every day of everyone's

life would be filled with a background terror of being denounced by another.

ISIS need exterminating for the Vermin to the whole world that they are. These people are as much Vermin to ordinary muslims as they are to non-muslims.

I disagree with another commentator about ISIS not be a new thing in the Islamic world. ISIS is killing as many 'regular' Sunni Muslims as Shia because their invented brand of Islam is so extreme that they regard Sunni Muslims who don't conform to their super-extreme take on every bit of life just as much 'non-muslims' as they regard everyone else.

And the "regular" Sunni don't fight back against ISIS because?

As soon as we get over the idea that ISIS doesn't represent a lot of Sunni Muslims the better.

And the "regular" Sunni don't fight back against ISIS because?

As soon as we get over the idea that ISIS doesn't represent a lot of Sunni Muslims the better.

because their just regular people in their countries just trying to get on with life. they're not armed to the teeth with Kalashnikovs and mortars and tanks to fight back with - in history in these situations the unarmed citizens either have to Kow Tow or Run.

because their just regular people in their countries just trying to get on with life. they're not armed to the teeth with Kalashnikovs and mortars and tanks to fight back with - in history in these situations the unarmed citizens either have to Kow Tow or Run.

Do you really think there aren't millions of AK47s in that part of the world? What do you think happened to them after the Iraq/ Iran war, Gulf War 1 and 2?

"Kow Tow or Run"

Yeah, obviously they couldn't form a resistance movement or anything. It's a bit depressing that if fanatics invade your country you've either got to join them in burning people alive or run away.