Dull Arbtalk

tommer9

Just like to say the welcome back showgoers....Arbtalk was really boring while the show was on. I havent seen it from that point of view as i usually go to the shows, but getting back on it this morning, there is actually somthing going on. Another reason not to miss the shows.....dull arbtalk. Possibly the best reason!:001_tt2:

Yeh and also I was looking forward to getting into some down and dirty milling talk with a fellow timber miller!! :sad:

Josharp brought along 2 walnut butts to mill Tom... You'd have loved it... But we'll no doubt have a chat when I'm next down in Cornwall.

:laugh1:

Yeh and also I was looking forward to getting into some down and dirty milling talk with a fellow timber miller!! :sad:

Josharp brought along 2 walnut butts to mill Tom... You'd have loved it... But we'll no doubt have a chat when I'm next down in Cornwall.

:laugh1:

Haha...dont tell me this stuff you bar stewards.....walnut butts.......nice one Josh:thumbup1: I was looking forward to it too.

we missed most of friday due to travelling, usually with shows after 4-5 hrs i have had enough, not this one, it is great now knowing so many folk and it is so easy to go and talk to others that are just milling about, we usually go to the apf, and everyone walks about with their heads down. not any more, if i never got to say hi to everyone i am sorry, not enough hrs in the day.

ps, tommer go and get you r phone mate

Tommer im not going to lie, it was mint and you missed out big time haha Shame you couldnt make it pal!

This was the first time id met a few people off here and it was great but dont worry, me and my fountain of knowledge :001_tongue: are back behind the key board now!!! haha

Yeah me to, really wanted to go but a few family things popped up at the last min:sad: but thats life, glad you blokes have a good time.

Did you guys from up north bring me and hucky any thing back? a stick or rock......a kiss me quick t shirt? or mybe a couple of 200t:001_tt1: